Why are there no Mori Lee 5215 brides?!?!?!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

melloxoxyello:  I tried on this dress but it just wasnt the one for me. I could upload a pic of me in it if that will help you but I do not have a full look 🙂 

Post # 5
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

melloxoxyello:  it’s a gorgeous dress, I’m sure you will look amazing! I think the dresses you will find that are most common are lace fit and flares, which seems to be the “in” fabric these days. So, my guess is that the fabric is just not as popular, therefore harder to find pics! I didn’t go with lace either though, it didn’t really suit me. 

Post # 6
736 posts
Busy bee

melloxoxyello:  btw, if you google (image) your dress, there are a few “real” brides that come up from other site. 🙂

Post # 8
216 posts
Helper bee

Here you go 🙂 did like this dress but another one made me melt! Congrats on your beautiful dress

Post # 10
736 posts
Busy bee

melloxoxyello:  oh my gosh you’re right, it IS an Allure dress! That’s crazy, they look identical! Either way, it’s a gorgeous gown and you will look STUNNING!! 🙂

Post # 12
736 posts
Busy bee

melloxoxyello:  that is awesome, I’m jealous! Don’t worry though, honestly, I think we all worry because we want to look perfect on that one day! It’s normal, try not to stress!

Post # 13
216 posts
Helper bee

melloxoxyello:  thanks! I ended up buying Allure 9002 (see my most recent thread and give your opinion too 🙂 🙂 ) Are you planning on using the Divina replica as ceremony dress and this as reception? Or replacing that dress with this one? 

You got a deal!

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

melloxoxyello:  I’m a 5215 bride! I just got my dress 3 days ago. It is a really pretty dress. I didn’t think that I would end up with a dress like that but it was the most flattering. I still feel hesitant about all the beading as well but I’ve done so much research on dresses and there are a lot of dresses out there with much more bling than this dress. this dress with a simply beaded veil looks amazing. I feel that it looks great on an hour glass figure. I wish I had a picture for you but my sister wouldn’t let me keep the pics on my phone because she thinks I will give in and show my fiancé lol I think you made a great choice and I’m jealous that you got such a good deal!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors