(Closed) Why can’t I find Allure 8858 anywhere?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 6
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@accorn:  Oh, poohie!  Did you ask any of the stores if they could get it for you to try on?

Post # 8
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@accorn:  It doesn’t hurt to ask…EVER!!  Best wishes to you on your search.  The gown is lovely!!

Post # 9
46256 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

There are some Trunk Shows coming up in Texas in September. Maybe you will get lucky and they will have that gown.

You might also try contact Allure through their website to see if they can tell you which retailers have ordered that gown.

I would also ask my local retailer if they have the capacity to find that information when they log in to the reatilers section of the Allure website.

Post # 12
7 posts
  • Wedding: October 2011

I couldn’t find the sample of an Allure couture dress I loved so I posted on their facebook page. They responded by emailing me a list of stores in the Southeast (I live in NC) that have ordered the dress in the past 9 months. Allure figured if stores were ordering it, they must have the sample for brides to try on. And after several phone calls, I found it at a store that was an hour away from my parents’ house in GA. So try posting on their facebook page!

Post # 13
1046 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

lol I’m sorry- This has nothing to do with your problem, but that model has the best face I’ve seen on a wedding dress photo.  ‘I’m so flipping angry to be getting married that I’ll kill you if you come any closer to me!’

Post # 15
249 posts
Helper bee

We are south of Atlanta and although I don’t have this sample I do have 8850 and I could look into getting a sample of the 8858 in my store for you to try on. Email me at [email protected] if you need any more help. Congratulations and best of luck!

The topic ‘Why can’t I find Allure 8858 anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors