(Closed) WOAH check this veil out! 2009 Carolina Herrera collection. Omg

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

wow! that is beyond georgeous…afraid to even ask what the price is on that!

Post # 4
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Ditto. I bet it’s a chunk of what my house is worth

But whoa. THAT’S art 

Post # 6
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Wow! That is absolutely stunnging!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to wear that! My wedding is gold themed so that would be perfect……now only if I had the money to splurge on something like that!

Post # 8
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

You might consider seeing if an Indian tailor/seamstress could do something similar on a plain veil.  I would be a lot of money that detailing was done in India, it’s very similar to a border on an Indian wedding outfit.  That looks like it’s very intricate and using high quality materials so it’s probably still extremely expensive (even in India).  But something similar could probably be done for much less than what CH is likely charging.  In B’ham I’d try to check out places in Chicago or maybe up in Toronto.  Other parts of the country you might consider shops in New Jersey or Vancouver, Canada. 

Speaking of crazy over the top wedding couture, check out:

Post # 10
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Wow. If that was silver instead of gold, I would want to to go with my dress.

Post # 11
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

It’s a good thing her hair is already flat to her head because I bet the weight on that would DESTROY whatever fluffy lovely hairdo I’d like! Dang! It’s beautiful in a I-would-SO-never-wear-that way!

The topic ‘WOAH check this veil out! 2009 Carolina Herrera collection. Omg’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors