(Closed) Woo Hoo!! Finally booked DJ & Photog!! What’s next up planning-wise?

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
7976 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Yay! Congrats on booking your photog and dj!

Post # 4
1757 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Congrats! Photographer and DJ were also some of the first vendors we booked, but we had the opposite situation – DJ was totally easy, but finding a within-our-budget photographer that suited my incredibly fussy fiance was quite the chore!

As for what else is left – I’ve just been using TheKnot’s checklist and going from that. For how far out you are, though, you’re in really good shape.

Post # 5
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Check out Martha Stewert Weddings checklist. Every wedding is different so there are some things you may want to include, and others you may not.

Some ideas: stylist for hair and makeup, Gifts for attendants, Programs, Buying Thank You notes so you have them on hand!

Post # 6
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

yay– congrats!!  oh my gosh, you’re so on top of it; we *just* booked out venues and are in the process of finding an officiant. 

Post # 7
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Congrats!

We’ve got:

Church, Reception venue (incl catering), photographer, dress, save the dates, and invitation design.

Still to do — everything else! But we’re seeing our favoured cake vendor tomorrow.

The topic ‘Woo Hoo!! Finally booked DJ & Photog!! What’s next up planning-wise?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors