Wooo Oct 2018

posted 1 year ago in October 2018
Post # 2
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Leu gardens, orlando

yes, fingers crossed we are. Hopefully the 31st!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  rasmus.
Post # 3
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

we are! haven’t officially picked a day, but i’m thinking the 20th 🙂

Post # 4
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Ahh! I can’t believe our year is up now. October 27, 2018! Or at last that’s our ideal date. My venue has already started to book 2018 dates so we plan on booking it sometime in the next few weeks. Hopefully we snag it before somebody else does. 

Post # 5
29 posts
Newbee

It’s official. We reserved our venue today. I can’t believe it’s close enough to do that!! 

Post # 6
2263 posts
Buzzing bee

FutureMrsDrB :  woah way to book early! I bet prices raise before then! We booked early and she straight up told us “You’re getting a great deal. We haven’t raised rates in 15 years and they are definitely going up in January.”

Post # 7
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

Hi! We’re tentatively planning for mid-October 2018! We’re newly engaged so we haven’t set the date yet.

Post # 8
29 posts
Newbee

janeblack :  That’s awesome! I never thought of prices going up. Our venue was actually starting to book for fall 2018 and we were so paranoid about not getting something we loved within our price range that we went ahead and booked it while it was available.

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

Booked our venue last week so I am officially an October Bride! 10-06-2018 to be exact!

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee

Checking in and hoping for 10/20/2018!! 🙂 I would do the 27th but my parent’s anniversary is the 28th so I’d prefer to not be the day before lol. Congratulations ladies – we’re getting married!!!! =D

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee

We’re looking at a weekday wedding… 10/11/18. We have a venue picked out, but the FI wants to check out one other place before booking the farm that I’m obsessed with. 

Post # 15
29 posts
Newbee

So what else have you all done? I’m in nursing school so I’m so swamped right now and I feel like it’s getting closer and closer and I don’t have anything started! Should I be doing something else right now!?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors