Post # 1
I couldnt decide if I wanted to tell Alex the exact ring I wanted, or if I should let him pick. So I made a list of my tops and I’m going to let him pick, I think. I want to be at least a little suprised. Which do you bee’s like best?
1. I love this, and it matches the ring he wants to get. But would it be hard to find a band to go with it?
2. Possibly my favorite… Its lab created, so its only $99.99 (its from helzberg) but its SO pretty. And since we’re on a budgest and I’m not fussy about whats real and whats not, its perfect.
Theres even a great little band on the same website that I could use.
3. This is more traditional than I usually like, but its really pretty. The only thing I’m worried about is that its only $85 and its from an ebay seller. They have some reviews, but not very many.
4. This is the FI’s favorite, but I just cant picture it with a band. It already looks big enough. It is really pretty though.
5. Its got 3 bands, so I could use the one in the middle as the e-ring. I think its pretty, but definitely not my favorite.
6. This is another of FI’s favorites. But again, I’m worried how a band would look with it.
Soo, what do you ladies think? Knowing me and my indesisive self, I’ll probably find a few more that I like later. But these are it for right now.
Post # 3
I love 1, followed by 3! I am assuming 1 is gold or another similar metal that will stand the test of time! That’s my only criticism of 3, though it’s pretty, it just won’t last as well.
Post # 4
I love love love the first one! So pretty and unique. Close second would be number 2. I like that it has a matching band and the price can’t be beat.
Post # 5
I love the first one and the last one 🙂 I think you can find a band to go with either of them.
Post # 7
Voted 2 because you said it was your favourite
Post # 9
they were all “eh” to me and then I saw 6….Stunning!
Post # 10
I like 3 then 6. Good luck!
Post # 11
I like all the ones with the blue stones with 4 1st, then 6th and then the first one and I think they’d all look great with a band!
Post # 12
@allyfally: I love the first one!! I think if the setting sits high enough a band can fit right under the halo perfectly!
Post # 14
They are all very pretty. I can definately see common style elements among all of them.
I personally like 6 and I think it would look stunning with a half-eternity band.
Post # 15
And on second look I also really like 2 and it’s matching band. I like the idea of the stones in the wedding band matching the center stones in the e-ring.
Whatever you go with will be lovely.
Post # 16
i love #2. and you can’t beat the price.