(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 10/11/2010

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I was in a slump for a while, too. A couple of weeks ago, I started doing a spin class at my gym, and on Saturday I upped my long run from 4 miles to 6.5! I’ve been doing NMTZ once or twice a week. Really need to stop eating so many baked goods, though! 

Post # 5
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’ve been in a huge slump, but I’m attributing that to having bronchitis for the past, lets see now, 3 WEEEKS!  I’m finally starting to feel like myself again, but I still have to take it easy…like long, brisk walks with the dogs and maybe some push-ups and crunches easy.  But hopefully I can really get back on track soon!

Post # 7
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hey friends! I’m feeling extremely motivated. I’m so close to a goal I can taste it. I’m also less than a month from 1-year anniversary. Laughing Hoping to reach said goal by our anniversary cruise to Mexico.

Tonight is my day off because I won’t be home until 9 pm at least, but tomorrow I will workout with a friend after work. Wednesday is double workout night.

Also, I haven’t had anything processed in two weeks. I FEEL SO GOOD!

Post # 8
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Oh, I’m running a 5K this month as well! YIKES!

Post # 10
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Yay! I’m really glad Workout Buddies is back! I really missed the support!

I have been doing pretty well, though I still haven’t lost weight. Plus, it’s restaurant week here in LA! Still working out everyday with either cardio or yoga. I feel much leaner when I look down but when I see the numbers, it’s a whole other story.

Post # 11
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh good!  I think I need to start participating in Workout Buddies!!  The few weeks before the wedding were really busy and I had gotten really sick, and then there was the all-inclusive thing with WAY too much food….so I need to get my butt back in gear!!  Just started back with the 30 Day Shred yesterday and can tell I need to build my strength back up.  And I need to start back up with morning jogs a few times a week.

Post # 12
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ok guys you’ve motiviated me to go to the gym! Ellipticals for me again!!!

Post # 13
117 posts
Blushing bee

I have been slacking for the last month. Finally got in a 7 mile run yesterday and started P90X (again) today. Engagement pics are in 3 months and I want to look fab-u-lous!

Post # 14
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am jumping back onto this wagon – NOW!  I have also been slacking in the work out department, though I have been doing great at eating healthier!  I have lost almost 6 lbs in the past month – woo hoo!  I actually feel better about myself with eating better and now I must get back up to par with the working out.

I actually booked boudoir photos for myself – I will be doing them in a month!  So I need to tone up the flab in order to look fantastic for those photos!  I am really excited 🙂

Post # 15
1775 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I have been slightly worse on diet, but overall, still really good.  I am in week 2 of c25k, so I am doing that 3x a week.  I did the elliptical once last week, but the day after, I really struggled with my run.  I need to pick up the toning.  After several weeks of no weight loss, I dropped six pounds in one week, but this week I went up two pounds- I was so discouraged.  I am wondering if I didn’t really lose that much the week before, or hopefully I am building muscle.  I am trying to just have faith that if I keep doing what I am supposed to, the pounds will come off.

Post # 16
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I decided I felt well enough to actually work out and I’m so glad I did! It was only a DIY 45 minute circuit, but its way better then nothing. Looking forward to another workout tomorrow…sorta, lol

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 10/11/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors