(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/20/2010

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m sick, and so busy getting ready for Christmas, I’ll be lucky if I get one workout in this week.

Post # 6
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am a failure at being a good workout buddy lately.  I don’t even think I posted the last few weeks here (probably because I am ashamed of my laziness).  I just got over being sick and was off work for a few days.  Plus my last final was last week.  I am planning on going skiing for a few days next week though, so that will help me in getting back into it again!

Post # 8
1775 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Hard week.  I haven’t worked out since Saturday.  FH and I have VERY limited time together and the time I was planning on working out Sunday was the only time I could spend with FH that day.  Monday I had something and didn’t get home til after 8, and I try not to work out that late.  Yesterday FH and I spent some time together- it was great, but didn’t workout. 

Tonight, I had a TON of errands.  I went grocery shopping, tried unsuccessfully to return something (the branch I went to was closing so won’t do returns),  went to the drug store for FH’s eyedrops and picked up a few things, then braved the mall to do returns at two stores, pick up something that was shipped there, and bought my niece’s xmas gift.  Then I came home, ate dinner, and cleaned part of the kitchen.  It is about 10:30 and I need to go to bed soon.  Tomorrow, I will work out! 

Post # 10
230 posts
Helper bee

I’ll join in for the first time.. πŸ™‚

I worked out Monday and today this week. I have been doing p90x workouts for the last 3 weeks, but I’m not going all out this time (I did the whole cycle once this year already), just doing about 4 workouts a week.

This week I’ve done Core and shoulders/arms. Tomorrow, I plan on doing Cardio because I know I will not have time to do anything until probably monday.. And I want to enjoy all the goodies I plan on eating this weekend..  πŸ™‚

Post # 11
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

It it to late to join the Workout Buddies? I didn’t do much this week, just yesterday finally did some wieghts and crunches while watching t.v. My treadmill’s been moved for the christmas tree so I’m temporarily without. Eek!

Post # 12
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Megrit:@MsPensFan: Welcome πŸ™‚ 

I’ve been horrible this week πŸ™ No Tuesday run, probably attempting some shopping tonight since no one is in town to do the track workout and my husband and I still haven’t signed up for our cross fit sessions that we got a livingsocial deal on… πŸ™ I think that will be the goal- sign up for the classes to be before the trapeze class that I’m taking on the 9th (last time i did it my arms were really sore, I want to avoid that this time!!)

Feel better sick bees!! 

Post # 13
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Yeah, so last week was a total fail…I’m determined to get back into my groove this week though!

And can I just say I’m so thankful I workout in my basement and not in a gym because all the gyms are going to be mob scenes the next few weeks with people starting their new years resolutions!

Post # 14
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I didn’t work out all last week either (or the two weeks before that: ugh.)  I had to stop doing the insanity because of my back.  πŸ™  Today I’m back on the bandwagon though, diet included (last week was UGLY, diet-wise.)

I did an on-demand cardio workout today.  After doing all the hardcore stuff I’ve been doing, these on demand workouts are….not very challenging, I’ll put it that way.  I’m kind of at a loss.  Apparently my fitness level is beyond my body is capable of doing without hurting, you know?  It’s a frustrating place to be. I did the treadmill yesterday, maybe I’ll do that again tommorrow.  

My landlady is a personal trainer for this slow weight lifting method, has anyone heard of it?  I guess there’s special gyms for it.  Anyway, she offered to train me at a greatly reduced rate for the wedding!  So I’m gonna try that starting next week, along with some easier cardio morning routines for fat burning.

We shall see how it goes! 

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/20/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors