(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 1/25/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2703 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

so i’m JUST starting to get on the workout regiment for our e-session coming up in may! ๐Ÿ˜‰

i weighed in on our wiifit last night… and BOY was i depressed! (not that i think i’m overweight) BUT i have gained 7 pounds in the last 8 months…. HAPPY WEIGHT is what i call it! LOL.

anyway, here’s my goal

current: 128.5

goal: 118

2-2.5 lbs a week = 2 months…

my diet: yogurt, fruit, snack for breakfast, lean cuisine for lunch, eating a well-rounded dinner before 8pm

workout regiment: yoga, wiifit, at home gym with – treadmill, weights, a manual elliptical (old school), and one of the pull-up bed machines…

we’ll see how this goes!

Post # 4
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

good morning!  I had a rough weekend – have to get back into it.  I’ve been going to the gym a couple days a week.  Sometimes it helps to have a few workouts that I can do at home while watching a show that I like (i.e. a weight routine and then jumprope/jumping jacks in place) so that at least i’m enjoying myself!  also, i’ve been trying to find more active activities – laser tag this weekend was really fun and we’re in ice skating season, so that’s helpful!  You can do it!  Slow and steady.  I’m getting back on the horse after my eating fest weekend, so I’m with you!

Post # 5
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Good morning! I’ve lost this week, but I’m still not to my losest on the thread. Frustrating, but I’m keeping with it!

I’ve found that if I actually write everything down in my food journal, I lose weight. Period.

I’m hoping I can workout tonight. I had some serious back pain issues last night so I might just need to go for a walk or something low-key tonight.

Post # 6
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Morning ladies!

Start: 156.6

Last week: 156.6

This week: 153.4!!!!

Loss of 3.2 pounds! FINALLY! After whining to my doctor last week about how I’ve been trying to lose 10 pounds forever, he told me what I already know. “If you want to lose weight, you have to eat less. I don’t care how healthy you eat, eating pounds of flax seed is going to make you fat.” Not overly delicate, but what I obviously needed to hear!

@Rosie – My Fiance is a great motivator to do my videos. He started his own little fitness routine, so now I want to keep up with him!

Post # 8
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Morning ladies,

I am working out at home too….and sometimes it is hard to get motivated!

Anyways, here are my stats

Start 162 – but I bought a new digital scale that weighs me at 3lbs heavier than the old one, so I’m going to adjust things…

So real start 165

Weight last week: 156.8

Today: 155.9

so -.9 ha ha ha.

I am definitely at the plateau point after a 10lb weight loss – which is awesome in one respect, it’s nice to get that initial weight off, but it’s also kind of frustrating, b/c obviously I had it to lose and just adjusting diet made a difference, but now I’m clearly at the point where the progress has definitely slowed and I need to get my bum in gear and exercise, LOL. Playing soccer with the youth group at my church last night helped….until I took shot directly in the uterus, ha ha. Ok that’s my ramble.  Keep up the good work everyone!

Post # 10
13 posts
  • Wedding: May 2010

Good morning!

Well I am proud of myself for actually getting up on Saturday and running 2 miles and lifting some weights. I’m not always good about working out on the weekends.

Tonight I am planning on doing the 30-day shred, tomorrow is more running at the gym. Since the scale I use is at the gym I will have to post my weight tomorrow. Hoping for a loss!

Tried my dress on again as I was home at my parents, and it does fit, just the tiniest bit snug so I really only need to lose a few. I hope I can do it!

Workout schedule this week (hold me to this!!):
Mon – 30-day shred, weights
Tues – run 2.5 miles
Wed – lift weights
Thurs – run 2.5 miles
Fri – rest day
Sat – 1 hour kickboxing class
Sun – run 3 miles

Post # 11
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Good Morn…er…AFTERNOON! Wow, lots of west coasters haha.

I weighed myself just now and I am 125.2 lbs. Ugh. I ate really badly this weekend, so I’m sure that’s why I seemed to have gained 5 lbs these past two weeks. I did start my workout regime on Friday, though, so today I’m going to eat well and do a workout and just keep trucking. I’m hoping to get down to 122 this Friday (I think I’m holding water weight, so that’s why I think its feasible). Hope everyone is doing fantastic!

Post # 12
1260 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Whee! I am currently starting week 8 of P90X, which is the second Recovery Week. Don’t be fooled though – you still workout, but you don’t lift weights. Tonight is Yoga X, which is actually killer. I fear this more than doing pull-ups – it requires much more strength then I ever could have imagined.

Post # 14
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey everyone! This week was less than impressive for me. It was my birthday weekend and I ate terribly. I managed to get to the gym 4 times, but didn’t see any weight loss ๐Ÿ™ Oh well, back to it this week!

Starting weight:  178.6

Last week:  174.6 (old scale)

Today:  174.6

Gain/Loss: N/A

Post # 15
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Good morning all!

I had a pretty rough weekend and was pretty under the weather so, no excercise. I still feel like crud this morning but am going to drag my ass to the gym!

Start: 167ish

Last week: 159

This week: 157

Post # 16
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Emshaw -Good job being down 10 pounds!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 1/25/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors