(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 2/13/2011

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
256 posts
Helper bee

i missed a few nights this week, i just couldnt drag myself to the gym, boo:(

but i went to the gym 3times last week and walked 3k on the threadmill at home too… ive kind of slackened off a bit, my knees are giving me alot of bother so for now its just alot of walking and a little bit of running.

my new goal is to do a 5k fun run in april, so im working towards that, even if i have to walk it, i’ll be happy:)

heres hoping to kicking it up a gear this week and start my training:)

Post # 4
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This weekend was good excersize wise, but not good eating wise ๐Ÿ™ we went on a ski trip with my fiance’s coworker and her fiance. Ate a lot of bad-ish food and sweets, and drank on friday. saturday we skiied, and last night FI and I did p90x CST and abs. Im about to go for a run (whenevr my ipod charges up ๐Ÿ™‚ – hoping for 6 miles but will be happy with 4… we’ll see. 

We are going out to dinner AGAIN tonight (disaster) but im going to get something on the healthy side. and am going to eat super healthy all day to prep hehe

Post # 5
630 posts
Busy bee

woo that was a rough one- was super sore from skiing, but i was able to bang out 5 ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 6
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

BAH! I only did 28 miles this week (took a couple days off including yesterday) and NO weight lifting which was my goal. Plus my food was not good this weekend. I’ve really got to get back into a better mindspace with healthy fresh foods. I went shopping this morning and got nice healthy breakfasts, lunch and snack things to keep at my office. I’ve also got an ambitious running schedule this week where I do 36 miles. 

Post # 7
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi everyone happy Valentine’s Day! I’m on an official training plan for running now which is feeling great! I ran 9.75 miles on Sunday at a pretty quick pace (though to be fair the course was really flat) and we had a heart healthy workout this morning at crossfit that required a lot of cardio and then push-ups, I did 160 (girl) pushups. My goal is to get better with them and start doing real ones eventually.  I watched Food Inc last night and it made me think a lot more about nutrition and the food system as a whole. We’re definitely going to be changing some things around the house and start looking for new recipes and stop buying so much processed food. We keep a vegetarian household as is, but there’s so much more we can be doing!

Post # 8
630 posts
Busy bee

@seattlemeg: NICE. i saw this documentary called Fresh.. it was similar to Food Inc i think (i havent seen that one yet). It got me into Tosca Renos books. yay for non-processed!

Post # 10
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

So I haven’t really worked out since last Thursday (I plan to tonight) but I did force myself to do Week 2 Day 1 of the Hundred Push Up Program last night before bed.  Week 2 seems a lot harder then week one….

Post # 11
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I made it to yoga only once last week, between PMSing and a NASTY sinus infection!

FI and I even missed our candlelight yoga Sunday because I was at home sniffling and being generally gross and super foxy.

I hope to make it to yoga 1 or 2 times this week, depending on how long it takes for my antibiotics to work.

I also want to start running again, now that it is not FREEZING in the city.  I’m trying to convince FI to come with me; any tips, ladies?

Post # 12
630 posts
Busy bee

i had a great day today!!!!

Went for a 5.5 mile run, and then came home and did p90 back and biceps!! woohoo! and made myself a quinoa vegetable dish for dinner ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 13
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Yesterday was a big fat fail…I didn’t do anything and we went out to dinner!  Tonight will be better…don’t know what I’m doing yet, but I know it will be better…

Post # 14
630 posts
Busy bee

woke up too late so i have to work out tonight boo. me and FI are doing the hellish p90 yoga. 

Post # 15
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ran the regular Tuesday run (5.6 miles) and DIDN’T complain about going! I’ve been so good about that lately. I’m inching in on the fastest girl in the group. I hope by the end of my training that I’ll be running right with her! On the negative end, I drank way too much at the bar after the run and I’m feeling it today, ugh.

Post # 16
630 posts
Busy bee

bahaha thats hilarious. i need to join a group like that!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 2/13/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors