(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 3/15/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ugh. I don’t even want to post this I’m so disappointed!

Start: 156.6

Last week: 147.2

This week: 147.0

Loss this week: 0.2lbs Total Loss: 9.6 lbs

I am SO close to that stupid 10 pound mark! What makes me really upset is that I weighed 146.6 on Friday which means I blew it this weekend, which I knew. I’m so good with my eating during the week and all hell breaks loose on the weekend when my Fiance wants to go out to eat all the time. I obviously need to change things up because I’ve been in the 147’s for 3 weeks! I really would love to just skip 146 all together next week! 

I think Ms.Pascua was talking about a 4 days a week work out and 100% on the diet plan and I’m so on board.

I do need to change it up though. Anyone have any good workout videos to try? (I’ve done P90, P90X and the Shred – Vonnegurl, I’m in awe that you can do beach body insanity! The plyo workout made me want to pass out!)

Post # 4
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Starting Weight – 262
Wedding Day – 220
Last Week – 222
Today – 222

Sigh. I lost last week and then I gained this weekend. Grrrr… this is so frustrating, but I did it myself. I know what I did wrong. I think I’m also bloated/PMSy, but we will see if that is the case or not. I’m in that “not trying, but not NOT trying” place of extending our family so I don’t know what’s going on.

Here’s to a new week.

Post # 5
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Start: 177.0 lbs

Last week: 174.2 lbs

This week: 172.4

Loss/Total loss: -1.8/-4.6

I am very pleased with this! I’m not even sure what’s happening since I haven’t been to the gym in a long time. Maybe it’s all the stairs in my new house? Lol.

Post # 6
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Start 155

last week 135

this week 132

loss 3 lbs

almost there… i would be happy at my usual 125.. i had a baby a year and a half ago, and a year and half before the last one lol… so it seems like forever but im finally having more energy to keep working out

Post # 9
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Wow! Great work ladies!

Post # 10
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi Everyone! 

Start: 207

Last week: 206

This week: 204

Loss this week: 2 lbs

Total Loss: 3 lbs

I plan to be out of the 200’s within the next 2 weeks, good work girls!

Post # 11
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m in the same boat as many of you. 🙁 No loss this week.

start: 167.6 lbs

last week: 143.8 lbs

this week: 143.8

loss/total loss: -0/-23.8

I know two things I didn’t do so hot on last week. I was a little loose with portion control (weighing and measuring but allowing extra sometimes :p) and on top of that, I was working out of the house 3 days. Normally I walk 4 miles on the treadmill during the day during work, and so I missed 12 miles of walking! In the future I’ll need to plan for extra walking time on days I leave the house for work. Lesson learned. I worked out 5 days, but my goal was 6 :/

I’m excited to have some extra motivation to be on task with ms.pascua’s plan this week! I plan to do better with my food and get all of my exercise in (5 workouts, 5 days walking).

Post # 12
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Congrats on all the losses and for all the hardwork to everyone!

@toothfairyb- I feel you on the weekend stuff. I was down a pound on Friday morning and must have cut too loose this weekend! But it’s awesome that you still lost! One step closer to the goal! Thanks for the Insanity kudos…pun unintended, but working out is how I keep myself sane.

Post # 13
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

I wasn’t going to weigh in until later this week because I know I ate so poorly this week on spring break, but it wasn’t so bad.  I’m still going to weigh in later.

Starting weight:  157.2

Last week: 150.2

Today: 150.8

Gain: .6

Total loss: 6.4 lb.

I’m definitely going to get in on Ms. Pascua’s plan! I’m going to try to workout 5 days this week instead of 4 (that’s what I usually aim for). 

What’s everyone’s motivation for sticking to your diet on the weekends?  I have no problem working out when I wake up, but I have such a hard time sticking to my diet.

Post # 14
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I haven’t been to the gym for almost a week! I feel horrible, BUT we did take the dogs for a walk today and I ended up running about a mile on the trail! It was fun and I’ve still got a ton of energy left ha ha

Post # 15
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi lovely ladies. isn’t it a great Monday!!! Oh, well, yes I am super excited.  Mostly because the scale is being nice to me! 

Start: 168

Last Week: 155

This week: 151

Loss/Gain: -4

Woo hoo!  I know that it seems like a lot.  I have been doing the South Beach Diet Phase 1.  It’s the phase you loss the most weight in.  I start Phase 2 next week, so I can’t imagine that I will be having these numbers next week.  

It feels so good to be down 17 pounds!  

I feel a big difference in my clothes.  I am able to pull out smaller pants AND I can breathe in my medium tops as opposed to feeling squished in them.

My goal for the end of the month is 147.  We take our engagement pictures on March 28th.  So I have about 2 weeks to loss 4 more pounds.  Which I think I can do!  My goal for the wedding is 139ish? I just want to be in the 130’s – I will be happy with 139!

Post # 16
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Height: 5’8″

Starting weight: 157

Last Week: 146

Today: 149

Gain – 3

Total Loss – 8

I missed the gym for a whole week because I twisted my knee (sucking at) snowboarding. Epic fail. I’m trying to get down to 139 before mid-April for my fitting. Watching those numbers go back up again today was really tough. I usually hit the gym every week day for 20 minutes of the hardest cardio I can do. It’s all I have time for on my lunch break. This week I’m doing 10 minutes of rowing and 10-12 (if I can get there an extra minute early!) of intervals on the elliptical. Nothing like a mid-day shower to reset your workday!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 3/15/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors