(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/12/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi ladies! I only worked out 3 times last week and didn’t eat as well as I should have this weekend (fried stuff, pizza and chicken wings) but I did get a head start on working out by going to the gym on Sunday. I usually don’t work out on the weekends but I figured I should step it up a bit if I want to see any results. I plan on working out 3 or 4 more times this week. Body Sculpt by Gilad on my DVR, Kurt Johnsen yoga, and hitting the gym a couple more times. I’m hoping to get enough endurance up to maybe try a spin class next week without dying (gulp!).

I have been putting off weighing myself since the last time I did, it was so discouraging that I almost gave up altogether. I think I’ll just gauge my progress by how much better my pants fit. Wink

Post # 5
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Good job Kwago!

Hello MissAsB!

I was bad this weekend! I ate so much junk food yesterday it’s not even funny! Why is it I have no self control on the weekend but I’m so good all week!?

Well, I’m still at around 160 (or almost there anyhow). Hanging in. Hopeing for 150s next week!!!

Post # 7
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@MsissAsB: Oh your trip sounds wonderful! When do you get to go?! I’m also using swimsuits as my motivation, I have one hanging up in front of the treadmill πŸ˜‰

@kwago: Good job on the working out! It’s hard to be motivated on the weekends, I totally understand that!

Well I have to say, I’m really proud of myself. I’ve been SO good. As I’ve said before, one of my main issues was portion control and junk food. You put the two together and you’ve got chinese food 3 times a week and a jiggly butt. I’ve found better alternatives to get my sweet tooth taken care of or my salty cravings taken care of. Also I’ve been walking at least 3 days a week (about an hour and a half with a fat yellow lab who pulls me the whole time, haha!) and doing the 30 day shred almost everyday. I’ve only missed 3 days in the two weeks I’ve been doing it!

Starting weight: 142

Last week: 140

This morning: 138

This weeks loss: 2lbs, total 4lbs

This week is going to be easy peasy for food because we don’t really have any plans because I can control myself better at home. πŸ™‚ Eating out is SO hard for me. I ate out 3 times this weekend but did well. YAY! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@missasb: Actually it was because we had friends over for the weekend and Fiance bought a bunch of chips and cookies (which we never have around). Then Sunday, I ate all the leftovers. Lol! Terrible! But that’s why I keep it out of the house usually, so that is a good point to remember!

@kansasprincess: good work!!!

Post # 10
1560 posts
Bumble bee

@MissAsB where will you be going? I’m so excited for you! I’ll be in Florida for a girls weekend getaway (that’s a big deal from KS!) in May, yippee!

@kcasm: I totally understand the junk food…I’m SO weak when it comes to chips and stuff like that. You seem to be doing really well though! πŸ˜€

Post # 12
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@KansasPrincess – awesome job working out! i know what a workout it is just to have your dog walk you! sounds like you are doing amazing with your regimen! i really need to get around to buying the 30 day shred, everyone seems to love it!

For snacks, I have been buying those little oranges, the Cuties. they are just delish! i have been snacking on those more than just about anything else. we try to eat fruits or nuts when snacking but FH has been moaning about missing my chocolate chip cookies. Wink we snack on popcorn too, which i try to convince myself is not the worse kind of junk food but i had probably too much of it this weekend!

Post # 14
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi Friends…

Goals for the week…

• Healthy eating
  • 64 ounces of water
  • Limited caffeine
  • 5 workouts
  • at least 3 of the 5 workouts should be running/jogging/walking on my new neighborhood route I planned this weekend
  • strive for at least one morning workout before work (I think it would be awesome to get my workout done before the work day – I used to be a morning person, but my husband’s a night owl).
  • sunblock (NO MORE SUNBURNS – OUCH)

Healthy eating all weekend (even when I went out to eat)! Lots of yard work! One run/walk route! Water!

Super excited! Our new living room furniture is coming today. I’m finally starting to feel like I’m at my home – our home – not his home. It took over 5 months, but it’s finally home to me. Did I say that I’m super excited?

Post # 16
1560 posts
Bumble bee

@kwago: Thanks! πŸ˜€ I find that I’m much better now that I have you ladies to report to. My SO even said “you have to do your video, no lying to the bee’s!” haha! I’m also a popcorn snacker, it’s a low-calorie way to get some salty yum-yums πŸ™‚

@MissAsB: That sounds like a great trip! I’ve never been to the south, well, other than straight to Austin, TX and back to KS. I’d love to travel down there! For some reason I went through a phase when I was 12/13 that I pretended I had a southern accent…HA!

@completelyrandomsally: Congrats on the furniture! I know that feeling, I struggled with that until we got a house together. All of our rentals always felt like they were “his”. Good luck with the workouts, I know you can do it!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/12/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors