(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/19/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Happy Monday!  I’m headed to the gym today after work, and also shooting for Wednesday yoga and Thursday cardio too.  Eating wise – healthy so far but it’s only 10:45 am,  haha!

How is everyone else faring so far?

Post # 4
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Good morning! Starting the week with a morning workout is feeling pretty good even though I did not want to workout this morning. BLAH!

Starting Weight = 262.2
Engagetment Pics = 215
Wedding Day = 220.6
3.22.10 = 221.2
(gained 6 pounds during birthday celebrations/Easter – why do I gain so much when I don’t go off plan too much?)
Today = 221.0

Lost = .2 (but really about 6.2 since Easter)

Total Lost = 41.2 pounds in the last year

Another 40+ to go!

Goals for the week

• exercise every morning before work (walk/ran 1.5 miles this morning)
  • (maybe) surprise myself with double workouts this week
  • knit every night for stress release
  • eat healthy/fresh foods every day
  • 64 ounces of water a day

I’m 6 pounds a way from my next goal. Once I’m at that weight for at least a week (or lower), I get a mani/pedi. Woo-hoo!

Post # 6
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Last Week: 138

This Week: 137

Loss: 1/5total

This weekend was rough diet-wise. Still lost a pound this week though, so this week is going to be me being a strict lady with the diet and exercise! I went swimsuit shopping…ugh what a depressing experience. I had a muffin top in all but one I tried one. Guess which one I bought 😉

Ladies you are ROCKING! Keep it up, you’re what’s keeping me going! 😀

Post # 8
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hey ladies! I only worked out 3 times last week but I was on my feet for most of the weekend so that has to count, right?! I was in cooking class for 6 hours then watched roller derby then volunteered at a fund raising event that lasted 5 hours. Between Saturday and Sunday I was on my feet for about 14 hours!

Anyway, I’m taking a break from working out today so I can catch up on running errands and just to recover. Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow and get back into it!

Post # 10
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hi ladies!  Last week was so busy that I forgot to post, so here’s my two-week update. 

Starting weight in early January: 176.5

Two weeks ago: 158.5

Last week: 158

This week: 155

Loss totals: -0/5/-3/-21.5

I have managed to meet and surpass every weight goal I set for myself and it feels great!  I still have three weeks before my first fitting, so I’m now shooting for a new weight goal of 150.  My routine is still essentially the same, I try to do 30-45 minutes of weights followed by 45 minutes of cardio, six days a week.  I lift with my arms one day, then my legs the following day.  Lately I have been cutting back to about 4-5 workouts a week just because I’ve been too busy to fit six in most weeks.  I’ve been eating sensibly and trying to limit how much bread, rice, pasta and potatoes I eat. 

@completelyrandomsally: great idea to reward yourself with a mani/pedi, keep up the great work, you’re so close!!

@[email protected] Swimsuit shopping has to be one of the most depressing things! 

Post # 12
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@MissAsB: Thanks!  I never would have dreamed that I would be doing so well, just five more pounds, I’m going to keep pushing!!  I haven’t heard of the Insanity workout before, could you explain? 

Post # 14
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hey ladies!!!

I don’t know exactly what I did this past week (because I thought I met my plataeu), but I met my goal weight!!! I’m 174lbs!!!

I worked out 4 times last week and the only change I can really point out is I added broccli sprouts to my diet (maybe that was the pusher?)

I lost 6 pounds and my measurements will be up next week (I measure evry month, to see the change).

I’m so excited!!! I haven’t weighed this little since highschool and that was a good 10 years ago!!!

P.S. I for got to say congratulations to you ladies!!! Keep up the good work!!! I was too excited to remember :)!!!

Post # 16
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Thanks!! I’m still going to work out and try to lose more weight (my arms still need some toning lol!). I also want to see how far I can go before the dress fitting.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/19/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors