Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Well, here are my numbers for the first time in a few weeks:

Last week: 175.0

This week: 174.8

Loss: -0.2

Every little bit counts right? Lol. I was pretty good with the exercise and the dog walking, less good with the food. It was playoffs for pete’s sake! Haha. Anyways, this week is going to be better. I packed a very healthy lunch and lots of healthy snacks so I don’t make my way to the cafeteria.

The only bad thing is that I seemed to have pulled something in my back on Saturday, and am so much pain that it hurts to walk. Today is better than yesterday, so I am hoping I’ll be back to working out tomorrow!

Good luck this week ladies!

Post # 5
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Good morning! I went out for about 1.7 miles (bought a new pedometer) this morning. It’s double workout Monday so I’m going to spend some time with Jillian tonight. It rained all weekend so I spent some time with my workout dvds. I just had to get outside this morning. It wasn’t too bad today since I actually went to bed early.

I’m so excited for my results from this past week. I even ate 5 gooey butter cookies and I STILL broke my plateau. I’ve been basically in the 220s for 6 months. I’m not going back (unless I get pregnant). Here are the results…

Starting Weight = 262.2
Engagement Pics = 215
Wedding Day = 220.6
Last week = 221.0
Today = 219.4

Lost = 1.6

Total Lost = 42.8 pounds

Goals for the week – exercise every day that is possible with schedule; try a new healthy recipe, awareness of my daily mileage (pedometer); water; NO GOING OUT TO EAT THIS WEEK (it’s hard at work because all the ladies go out to lunch – so I think I’m going to bring my knitting and go to the park every day – then I can eat my lunch at my desk).

Post # 7
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi girls!

@OttawaBride – hope you feel better soon!

@completelyrandomsally – awesome job! ugh, I wish I could say I worked out all weekend but it’s so hard to get motivated!

I ran a little yesterday, for Week 1, Day 3 of C25K. For some reason my tailbone was really sore afterwards but it seems ok now. It seems to hurt everytime I run. Maybe I just need better running shoes?

Probably doing yoga tonight just to stretch and to make sure I don’t overdo it. I would really hate to end up with some sort of injury just when I’m getting started with running!

Post # 8
424 posts
Helper bee

@OttawaBride – I hope you feel better soon.

@MissAsB & @ @kwago – Thank you!

I feel like I owe a lot of success to my bee friends. Accountability is key. I know that I have to tell you what’s going on (or I feel that way) so I don’t want to tell you bad stuff. That keeps me motivated.

Hope everyone has a decent Monday.

Post # 10
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@MissAsB — Given your schedule atm, even just maintaining is an accomplishment!

@completelyrandomsally– Great job breaking through your plateau! Thanks to your post last week motivating me, I am pleased that I was able to do the same ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ottawabride — Take good care of yourself!

@kwago — Awesome job working out!

I am thrilled to officially be under 140 for the first time in the 16 months I’ve been doing WW. It was totally a mental plateau and my plan last week got me past it. I was pretty psyched this morning and motivated to continue.

start: 167.6 lbs

last week: 141.6 lbs

this week: 139.8

loss/total loss: -1.8/-27.8

Goal for the week: 4 workouts, walk 26 miles, plan ahead and bring own food to special meetings/occasions this week so I can stick to 23 points a day

Post # 11
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@completelyrandomsally: AWESOME job! Seriously you are doing SO well!I’m a little jealous!!!

@kwago: You did better than me! I am starting W1 over, I did it twice but my SO wants to start doing it with me <gasp!> so I’m starting over W1D1 today.

I’m not weighing in this week. I had 3 meals out and my weight is exactly what it was last week so it’s silly to post again! I did NOT do well last week/this weekend so this week I’ve got to really bring out the big guns. My trip to Florida is only 3 weeks away so I don’t have much time! Eek! I know I won’t be where I really want to be by then but if I’m at least a little closer I’ll be happy.

Keep me accountable this week…I might need an extra “Hey! Get your butt off WB and get to working out!” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 12
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@completelyrandomsally and vonnegurl – GREAT JOB THIS WEEK!!! Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Oh man, I completely fell off of the wagon this weekend! But after laying around all weekend, eating crummy food and doing NOTHING (we were dog sitting, and we had to let them out frequently, preventing us from driving up to our gym- I know, we could have run outside, but we didn’t :P) it’s really made me realize how much better I feel when I eat healthy and work out, and I have a new resolve for getting healthy. I’m about to head to work, so I’m going to stop and pick up some fresh veggies and fruit to nom on (mmm, it sounds so good!) and after work, my man and I are going to go do a hardcore workout to get us sweating and back on track!

Keep it all up, ladies!

๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 15
424 posts
Helper bee

@MissAsB – That workout already sounds intense. W.O.W.

Post # 16
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@MissAsB – wow, that sounds like a crazy work-out! Let us know how you like it!

Thank goodness for this board! I didn’t really expect to be motivated by it a lot (seems like the wedding itself should do that) but the accountability factor of reporting in really helps a lot!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/26/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors