(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/5/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I feel ya MissAsB – I definitely didn’t want to get on the scale this week. I’m really trying to eat more vegetables (ha! As a vegetarian, you’d think I’d eat lots of vegetables) this week too. 

Start: 156.6

Last week: 144.8

This week: 144.6

Loss of 0.2lbs (total 12lbs!)

I wasn’t expecting much from this week with my horrible cold. I’m glad I survived without gaining. This week is going to be better!!

Post # 4
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

@MissAsB – consider the good eating a victory! Is your back feeling any better now? I had to take 2 weeks off when I twisted my knee, but it’s worth it – if you go back too early and really hurt yourself, think about how much you’ll have to miss then!

Post # 5
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I weighed myself yesterday, and I was about the same. I think I lost like .05 lbs. But a woman fluctuates about 5lbs either way. I did pretty well on working out almost every day during the week and when I didn’t I made up for it on sat. But I think I have to be more strict on my eating habits. I don’t think I eat bad but if I want to lose the weight I have to buckle down.

184.9 weigh in

And I can’t really remember what I weighed last week but it was around 185.

Keep it up ladies I know you can do it!!!!

Post # 6
809 posts
Busy bee

@Vfoster03 – I trained for a big race last summer – I exercised easily 15-20 hours a week for 9 months and I only lost 5 pounds. It’s definitely the eating that has to change to drop any weight. I was always a healthy eater, but my portions were so out of whack. Now that I’ve fixed my portion sizes, I’ve steadily dropped weight since January. So maybe it’s not necessarily what you eat, but how much of it you’re eating! Either way, keep your head up! 🙂

Post # 8
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@MissAsB: Glad your back is starting to feel better, keep resting up!

@toothfairyb: Congrats on the 12 pound weight loss!! 

Last week: 160

This week: 158.5

Loss: -1.5/-18 total!

Post # 10
809 posts
Busy bee

@wagswifetobe – Way to go! You’re kickin butt!!

Post # 11
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi everyone! I’m new to this board but I want some motivation… like my wedding next year isn’t motivation enough! Wink

I’m a very instant gratification type of person so trying to lose weight has been just so frustrating, even though I’m just starting! It’s so much easier to gain it than to lose it…

The week before I worked out Monday through Thursay but last week I only worked out Monday, Tuesday and Saturday. This week I really want to get to five days a week without killing myself!

I’m about 5’6 at 150 lbs. Goal weight is 130.

Post # 12
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

i totally agree about the diet part of “diet and exercise.” i can run 6 miles a day and not lose a pound in a week, but if i am careful about calorie intake, that’s when the pounds are lost! it’s a balance of the two, but i used to be the type who assumed that if i worked out every day that i could eat whatever i want. that’s great for cardiovascular health, but you won’t lose weight without the diet. sad, but true.

Post # 14
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Start weight: 157.2

Last week: 147.4

Today: 146.4

Loss: 1

Total loss: 10.8 lbs

It’s coming off slowly but surely.  I didn’t work out at all last week either, so I’ve been bad.  It’s beautiful here now so I’m going to make sure I go out running at least three times before next Monday! Goal is to be down to 145 next Monday!

Post # 16
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

MissAsB-Thanks for telling me about this thread.

Hello everyone! I’m getting married in November, and I’m trying to lose 20 pounds by August. I know that doesn’t sounds like much, so hopefully I can do it. So far I’ve lost 23 pounds on Weight Watchers.

I’m a pescaterian with high cholesterol that really dislikes exercise…so I do what I can to get it in, but right now I’m not getting enough. My doctor keeps getting on my case about it, bless her heart…so I’m trying to commit myself to this modest goal! 20 more pounds will give me a healthy BMI, something I have never had.

I’m so glad it’s Spring because I can finally get out on my bike and ride around. =)

Right now I am at about 161 (give or take a few).

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 4/5/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors