(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 6/14/2010

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Good morning!! I posted my numbers a few days a go, but I just started a “10 in 6 weeks” challenge with my FSIL and we decided to have our weigh-ins on Sundays. So,

Goal (short-term): 166 lbs

Goal (long-term): 158 lbs.

Last week: 176.8 lbs

This week: 176.0 lbs

Loss: -0.8

I lost 0.8 lbs already! I am very excited. I have been walking the dog a lot, and watching what I have been eating. It’s been hard to get to the gym bc FI is out of town and I have to take care of the puppy. We bought a spin bike but it is now broken, the repair guy is coming Wednesday, so that will definitely help with my workouts!!

Post # 4
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi ya’ll!

Starting Weight (1.09) = 262.2
Engagement Pics (8.09) = 215
Wedding Day (11.7.09) = 220.6
Last week (6.7.10) = 217.2
Today (6.14.10) = 216

Lost = -1.2
Total Lost = 46.2 pounds

I start week 5 of C25k this week. I’m nervous because I know I have to run for 20 minutes by the end of the week. SCARY! By the end of the week, week 4 seemed pretty easy (minus the hill that I accidently went up…meant to go up the next street, but I wasn’t paying that close of attention – BLAH). I’m not to the point where runnning 20 minutes would be 2 miles. I think it will be a long time before that happens…if it ever does. I’m pretty slow, but I haven’t stopped yet.

In other news, I have been working out almost every day either C25K or something on ExerciseTV on demand.

Post # 5
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Start: 157.7

Last Week: 146

Today: 144.3

Loss/Total Loss: 1.7 /13.4

I’m very happy with the 1.7 lb loss for the week!  I’m still not keeping up with my workouts though.  I only did one day of strength training this week.  I wanted to run twice, but I was SO sore after Friday’s workout.  I’m finally feeling back to normal so hopefully I can get my workouts in this week.  I am following my diet plan very closely though.  I’m basically doing South Beach, and it’s been great for me so far.  Oh, and yesterday I put on a pair of shorts that were tight about a month ago, so I’m making progress!

I had set a goal for myself to be 140 by the time my externship ends for the summer, which is 4 weeks from today.  I think I’ll be able to do it!

Post # 6
4385 posts
Honey bee

@Boston Bee & completelyrandomsally – Great job on the weight loss!! Wohoo!

Post # 8
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hey ladies!

Could I get in on this?

Start weight: 170lbs

Current: 152lbs

Goal Weight: 140

I had been losing very consistentaly but have just recovered from surgery. I haven’t worked out in almost a month and a half and was kind of lax with my diet post surgery.

I’m starting to work out again this week and am back to tracking my calories.

Post # 9
4385 posts
Honey bee

Hey punky_brewster! Welcome!! Awesome job with the weight loss so far 🙂 Hope you get back on the workout wagon soon, once you’re fully recovered!!

@MissAsB – Yeah, 10 lbs in 6 weeks!! I think it’s definitely a reasonable goal 🙂

Post # 11
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi Ladies! Sorry I’ve been MIA for awhile, but I think I have a good reason!

I’ve decided to no longer track my calories, weight myself, or measure my inches lost! I was becoming to focused on all the numbers instead of how I was feeling. I’m just going to listen to my body and decide what/how much to eat by how I’m feeling. I also took body pictures of me in spandex/a sports bra and will take new pictures every 3-4 weeks to measure my progress 🙂

Today was my first official day of P90X/half marathon training! I’m doing the P90X lean workout because I don’t want to get too bulky and I’m using it as a supplement to my running. But I will say the workout was crazy hard and I only made it 3/4 of the way through most of the exercises before I had to stop!

Tomorrow I have a 3 mile run and will be using my new Nike+ running program to track my progress 😀

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee

I did 90 minutes of ExerciseTV on demand last night. After each workout, I thought I could do another so I did. It felt really good. Unfortunately, I started a little later than planned so I had trouble sleeping. I guess you can’t win them all! Laughing

Post # 13
1021 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

i am halfway through week 3 of c25k..i feel great!! this week has been kind of tough, but i’m working my way though it. i’m going out of town for 4 days this weekend, and im bringing my gear because i want to run twice. my hotel luckily has a fantastic gym.

i also bought new running shoes and it’s made a world of difference.

Post # 14
424 posts
Helper bee

I started W5of C25K last night. I’m nervous about the end of the week when I have to run 20 minutes straight.

Post # 15
20 posts
Newbee

Hey Girls,

I’m new around here, but after lurking and seeing so many other women trying C25K, I downloaded it at work yesterday and started it last night. Please tell me I’m not the only one dying after 60 seconds of jogging and cursing at that little voice saying I have to run again. I’m definately out of shape. :0 But almost atthe 8 week mark until my wedding, so I have to try and lose a little bit!

Post # 16
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

hi girls..

have been doing the shred and watching what i eat via weight watchers…lost 5 pounds in one week!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 6/14/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors