(Closed) Workout Buddies 6/2/2011

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I’m here!

I am still kicking butt on 30 Day Shred. I have begun to focus more on what and how much I am eating. Still no gym and I MUST increase my cardio but I am seeing a difference. Hope its enough to make my wedding dress fit!

πŸ™‚

Post # 4
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m going to start 30 Day Shred again to tone up and hopefully go to the gym for cardio a 4-5 times this week

Post # 7
3126 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: ah crap. I was debating skipping working out tonight and continuing to eat while sitting on the couch. Now you have gone and inspired me and I will be putting on my workout clothes momentarily and doing day 5 of the Shred. Sigh.

Post # 10
3126 posts
Sugar bee

My last week truly sucked when it comes to working out and eating right. I did 3 days of The Shred and then ate every sugary, fatty, bad for you substance known to man on Friday/Saturday. Grrrr.

I also stepped on scale when I was over at my friends house. I don’t own one because I would be obsessive but it was sad to see I’m 12 lbs away from my goal weight at the moment.

Currently brewing coffee, then I will get up and get the Shred done. 2 more days in Level 2. I am hoping to start back at the gym tomorrow. I gave myself til the end of the month to go then I am canceling the membership. I reaaly would like to get more cardio in and how crappy I am feeling today may just be the motivation I need.

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: Congrats on the upcoming raise and good job at boot camp!

Post # 11
3126 posts
Sugar bee

I forgot to include that last night I did go on a small walk with FI and our puppy. More for quality time than the workout πŸ™‚ I just did day 8 and it was fantastic. I hurt my knee the other day so I did the easier moves for the most part but I did them all! Now time to shower and head off to work with a big smile on my face for accomplishing a workout.

Post # 12
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I find that I can workout and go to my bootcamp class and eat well during the week and then when the weekend hits its like BAM! wheres the sugary, bad food…I guess maybe because there is no set schedule for the weekend and you sleep in and are on the go.

Post # 13
2703 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ve been on a roller coaster with my weight post-wedding. While I don’t think I need to lose a lot of weight, I can honestly say that I am not working out at all and eating lots of takeout; and need to get my butt back into a regular routine. Especially trying to get back my “normal” weight and health before TTC next year.

Winter weight: 134

Starting weight (today): 130

Goal weight: 120

Ideal weight: 118

I’m trying to mix it up with JM, P90x, Running, Golfing, Swimming, and working outside on the house πŸ˜› + paired with watching what I eat…

Post # 14
3126 posts
Sugar bee

I am on my way to go work out with my very own Jillian Michaels πŸ™‚ One of my good friends is in the army and I swear everytime I do one of the JM workouts it sounds and looks eactly like my friend is yelling at me. I got some bad news today and don’t want to be alone so I texted my friend who just so happens to be getting ready to go for a run. I haven’t ran in about 6 months so this may be an epic failure but I am going to give it my best shot. Wish me luck!

Post # 16
3126 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: Just think of it as an extra workout! I can rarely bring myself to wear heels anymore but when I do…man it kills my calves!

We walked 3.1 miles then ran up stairs. 5 times hitting every stair and 5 times hitting ever other. She is ruthless! I think I may have found a new work out buddy πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Workout Buddies 6/2/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors