(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 6/28/2010

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m starting the 30-day shred (again >.< ) today, along with some yoga I’ve been trying out.

Post # 4
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi ya!

Starting Weight (1.09) = 262.2
Engagement Pics (8.09) = 215
Wedding Day (11.7.09) = 220.6
Two weeks ago (6.14.10) = 216
Yesterday (6.27.10) = 213.6

Lost = -2.4
Total Lost = 48.6 pounds

I can taste fifty. It’s exciting. I really thought I’d already be there because I was around this same weight last week, but oh well. DH and I took the batteries out of our scale last night. We are both really bad about weighing every day so we took the batteries out until next Sunday. We are also going to measure inches next Sunday which we haven’t done since before our wedding in November. I realize next Sunday is the 4th, but we don’t really plan on going off-plan for that. We’re ready to hit the ground running!

I haven’t run since Tuesday so I think I need to stay somewhere between W5 and W6 of C25K. I need to run tonight. The heat doesn’t make it so much fun though. I did workout every day in some fashion though (except for yesterday – I was lazy and I loved every minute of it and every piece of sushi I ate – YUM).

Post # 6
424 posts
Helper bee

@MissAsB – I love the Melting Pot. I can never walk out of there in a straight line…not because of the beverages, but because I’m in such a state of amazing food coma. So glad you went to the gym yesterday! I know you have been wanting to even when you couldn’t.

I ran outside last night for the first time since last Tuesday (and actually that run was on the treadmill). It’s actually cool this week – in the 80s. I’m a bit behind on C25K so I went back a few runs, but I’m going out of town next week on vacation and running will probably be my only way to get the job done.

Post # 8
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Feeling badly again this week… my motivation level is NON EXISTANT which is very bizarre for me.  Even a co-worker mentioned today how strange it was to see my at lunch for the past couple weeks, since I am usually at the gym.  I’m trying really hard, but not having much luck.  I’m up 2 pounds 🙁

FI and I started meal planning again for this week… so I have been relaly good with food this week, but still no exercise 🙁 any suggestions??

Post # 9
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Start: 157.7

Last Week: 144.3

Today: 143

Loss/Total: 1.3/14.7

I’m feeling good about that, but I just ordered a medium pizza for myself, so not sure if that’s going to hold up very long. haha. I’m definitely noticing a huge difference in the way my clothes are fitting, and I’m just feeling better about myself overall.  I haven’t really been working out, but I already decided that I’m going to start up again this weekend and stick with it.  I want to get down to 135 by the beginning of September when I need to get my BM dress altered.

Post # 10
1032 posts
Bumble bee

Blech… I am feeling like such a fatty

Starting Weight: 153

Goal: 135 to 129

This Week: 151.4

Change: -1.6 pounds

Weight To Go: -16.4 to -21.4 in 81 days

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee

Ya’ll are doing so awesome! I relaxed last night and knitted while catching up on DVR instead of working out. I didn’t get home from work until almost 8:30 pm so I think it’s ok. I’ll make up for it tonight. I should run, but I don’t know if I will.  I will definitely do SOME FORM OF EXERCISE!

Post # 14
424 posts
Helper bee

I did a 300 calorie burn on the elliptical and a 1 mile run. I’m done.

Post # 16
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

It hasn’t stopped raining here since Thursday, so I haven’t gone out for a run since Monday. I suck. haha.  I’m hoping I lost some weight this week, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 6/28/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors