posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Start: 157.7

Last Week: 143

Today: 142.5

Loss/Total: -.5/15.2

Well I’m glad I didn’t gain weight! With the long weekend, I definitely ate/drank too much, so I wasn’t expecting to see a change.  It’s been raining in Tampa for 5 days straight, but once it stops, I’m getting out there for a run!

My summer job ends this week, and then I have 3 weeks off before my job for the school year starts, so I’m going to *hopefully* get back on the wagon during those 3 weeks and get a regular workout schedule going that I can continue during the school year!

Post # 6
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi friends! I’m on vacay in Tennessee. I haven’t stepped on a scale in at least a week. I’m not sure if I will step on the scale next week either and then I’m back in Tennessee for another week. I’m trying to eat healthy, but I have not been completely successful.

Guess what? I ran for 20 minutes without stopping. I love the trails here. This timeshare is my happy place. Very low key! Beautiful golf courses! The only weird thing is that my husband and I have the second bedroom in the condo and we have twin beds. SUCK. Next time, we will have the second master so no big deal. It’s just kind of weird this week. But it is free.

Tomorrow, I’m going to try to run for 25 minutes. I couldn’t do the longer runs for C25K, but I’m hoping it will work now.

Happy Wednesday!

Post # 8
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m starting my official workout and conscious eating today. I’m a bit nervous but eager to get started!

I’m going to try the couch to 5k plan and my goal is to lose 30+ lbs by the wedding in Oct. 2011 (if not sooner!).

I’m a member of the gym, but am debating on whether I should keep it because of money issues. I enjoy it, but with my weird work schedule (my family owns a bakery/cafe) I find it difficult to go since I go for their cardio classes and my favorite ones I miss many times.

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Post # 9
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@kissa2727 – I do not have a gym membership. I do have a treadmill and elliptical at home (bought off craigslist for deals). I am currently on Week 7 of C25K (well, I’ve gone back a few weeks in training, but I’m almost finished with Week 6 again). I also do a lot of workout dvds so I personally don’t think you NEED a gym membership, but some people need to pay for something to motivate their workouts. I used to be a person like that, but I can’t afford to be now.

@MissAsB – Thanks!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 7/5/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors