Hostess
16217 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I am starting Week 4 of C25K tonight!

Post # 4
1328 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I did great last week!  Went to the gym MWTHF!!!  But the weekend came, and sunday (& yesterday) was terrible, terrible eating!!!  So I’ve only lost about 1.5-2lbs. 

But I’ve got about 40 more weeks until I will need to hold the weight steady (for fittings and whatnot).  So if I continue, I can lose 40-80 lbs!  =) 

Went to gym yesterday, and this afternoon I’m going on a walk.  Gym tomorrow, thurs. and friday!  Hopefully my eating will improve this week.

Post # 5
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

T-6.5 weeks to the wedding.  I am still going to the gym but I am loving my new trainer.  It is worth every penny.  I am seriously not motivated at all and am so happy to have someone else think for me while I am working out.  I am super sore this morning.

Post # 6
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I have ZERO motivation so far this week.  I’m blaming it on the fact that I’m in the middle of painting/redecorating my basement (random project I decided to do this weekend super compulsively) but I just don’t wanna go ::cue whining::

The past month I’ve been so good about doing at least 5 days a week at the gym and this week is my first real mental road block.  I just have to make sure I go today…letting myself skip 2 days in a row would be bad news.

What do you guys do when you have a day/week like this?

Post # 7
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Today will be day 5 of the 30 Day Shred.  I think today will be my last day of level one and I’ll move on to level 2 tomorrow.  My dress was just shy of zipping at my first fitting last week and I have until August 19th to trim down a little.  Hopefully skipping to the harder levels will help me tone up a little faster.

Post # 8
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Just started week three of my new life style! Things are going great! Still eating healthy foods, and keeping the portions down… I’m evening finding ways to eat out and not feel super guilty and awful by staying in my colorie limit for the day.

Work outs are great. I just sorta MAKE myslef get out of the house…. once I’m there its wonderful! I love feeling the burn of my muscles, and my lungs full of air

I know this is cheesy…. but I really dont know how I DIDNT do anything before! Life is so much better now! My energy is crazy through the roof, and I sleep through the night, I dont even need to drink coffee in the mornings! GLORIOUS!

AND… I lost 7 pounds! Boo yeah! that keeps me coming back for more. 🙂

Post # 9
Hostess
16217 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@Miss Baz: Sounds like you are doing an AMAZING job! Great work. You’re an inspiration. 🙂

Post # 10
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Went to the gym 4 times last week. I was there again at 6:30 this morning for a power kickboxing class and will double up with a pilates class tonight (scheduling problem it was supposed to be tomorrow). I am losing about a pound a week I am down 6 now! 74 days to go and hopefully 7 more pounds.

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi all!

Great workouts this week thus far! I just wish I could lose the weight. I feel like I’m stuck in a plateau…AGAIN!

Post # 13
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I did, in fact, get my lazy butt to the gym yesterday and I’m glad I did.  1/3 of my bridal party are actually “fitness professionals” and even though my “man of honor” couldn’t be there to kick my butt, another friend/fitness professional emailed me this to do (and I burned 1145 calories doing it!) if you have any questions about it, let me know, most of it you could actually do without a gym, just some hand weights:

Why don’t you do your normal 30 minutes of cardio (I either jog for 30 minutes, or “power walk” (about 4.2 mph) at a 10% incline), and then a 50 – 60 minute circuit routine that incorporates: 

1. Push-Ups x 3 sets of 15 – 1 minute of jump rope between each set
  2. 2 minutes of jumping jacks
  3. Pull-ups on assisted pull up machine x 3 sets of 15 – 1 minute of jump rope between each set
  4. 2 minutes of stairs
  5. Balance Squats x 3 sets of 20 each leg – 1 min of jump rope b/w sets
  6. 2 minutes of running the track
  7. Lunges x 3 sets of 20 each leg – 1 min of jump rope b/w sets
  8. 2 minutes of jumping jacks
  9. Overhead shoulder press w/ dumbbells x 3 sets of 15 – 1 min jump rope…
  10. 2 minutes of stairs
  11. Tricep dips x 3 sets of 20 – 1 min jump rope
  12. 2 minutes running the track
  13. Bicep Curls x 3 sets of 20 – 1 min of jump rope
  14. Cool down – 5 minutes on an elliptical

Post # 14
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

hi workout buddy bees! i just found this, but it’s such a good series of posts and i am going to try and keep checking in. i ran 4.8 miles sunday and 3.75 monday. going to try and get out 2x more this week and hoping it isn’t raining tomorrow. keep up the good work all!

Post # 16
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

My husband and I have been working out together every morning this week. It’s our new thing to do together. It’s fun. Today he walked on the treadmill while I shredded. We don’t have a ton of room in our basement exercise/storage room for me to bust out some Jillian Michaels moves, but I’m working on it. I’m going to make it less of a storage room this weekend. Said husband has no clue and will be thrilled! Laughing

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 8/2/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors