(Closed) Would the blush Lazaro 3108 be innapropriate at a Catholic wedding?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m going to be 100% honest and say that I’m just too lazy to google.

Can you post a picture?

Post # 4
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m going to go ahead and post a picture as you’ll get more feedback if people don’t have to do the legwork of searching the dress.  But yes, I’d think bare shoulders are a no no in most Catholic churches.  But nothing a piece of tulle or a bolero couldn’t make acceptable.  If you’re worried about people thinking you’re not wearing a white dress “for a reason” then I’d just order it in white or get over it 🙂

Post # 5
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

i think it would depend on your church but i think its appropriate. if not you could always wear a bolero for the ceremony. Its a beautiful dress. 

Post # 7
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@MrsGarrityToBe:  Not at all. but you can always buy an overlay or bolero to cover up at church thats what I did…not that I wasnt allowed to wear a strapless to church.

Post # 8
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Generally it’s haveing bare shoulders is the problem the church has. Add a  pashmina, cover up or a bit of lace or tule to fix it. Also it would depend on the chruch too. Some won’t  care

The topic ‘Would the blush Lazaro 3108 be innapropriate at a Catholic wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors