(Closed) Yay April 2012!!!!

posted 7 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

anyone else having an april 2012 wedding??? 

Post # 5
3866 posts
Honey bee

@artwyopie: ohhhhh!!! tooo cool!!!  Have you started on anything yet? lol.  I’ve got a blog that I’m trying to use as a kind of diary and diy thing for all-things fantasy-wedding related.

Post # 6
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Zinzerena: not really. I actually went into david’s bridal the other day with my fi to look at swatches and a got super nervous.  ( I was shaking just thinking about looking at wedding dresses)  lol i think that I’ll make a folder or something to help me keep everything together.

I’ve read a post about your wedding. – non traditional brides? i think! YOUr WEDDING SOUNDS AMAZING! it sounds like it will be a blast.

Post # 7
3866 posts
Honey bee

@artwyopie: thanks!!! we’re hoping it will be! lol.  I lucked out and have a wedding gown that was given to me (long story) that I’ll be wearing with an underbust corset (black and silver brocade – I’ve been drooling over it for more than a year now, lol) if it doesn’t rain.  if it does, well, I’ll be wearing the gown that I’d be wearing for the reception! LOL!  but I’ll have photos of me in the actual wedding gown for the family who will NOT approve of my non-traditional gown, lol.

I’ve gotta make a post on my blog about my “wedding planner”.  I took an avery 1/2″ binder (it was the only one free I had) and using the tabbed dividers began my own planner. 

here’s a link the a post that I made that lists everything I’ve got in it and will be putting in it:

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/wedding-planning-books-1?replies=5

Post # 8
116 posts
Blushing bee

OMG! YAY! I’m an april ’12 bride! ^_^

And I pretty much already have the whole wedding planned.. yay OCD!

Post # 9
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@killerpenguins05: yay another april bride.  we are date triples!! you , ryna and me. loll

Post # 10
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’m finally officially engaged and an (I think) April 2012 bride too! We are thinking Easter 🙂 Any other Easter brides?!

Post # 11
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi!!! We haven´t set the date officially yet, but we´re talking about doing an Easter wedding!!! It would be most convenient for my FIs family. I am a little concerned, but no one in my family is super religious so it should not be a problem, and his family has vacation that week so it will be an easy trip. I want to confirm it soon so we can start planning and book a venue………!!! Have you girls done anything yet like book a venue or anything?

Post # 13
24 posts
Newbee

I’m an April 2012 wedding!!!  Can’t wait 🙂  We are having ours in the FL keys.

Post # 14
107 posts
Blushing bee

Yay me too me too! 😀 We already have our date as 20 April 2012! 🙂

Post # 15
285 posts
Helper bee

April 21, 2012 Ladies 500 days to go!

Post # 16
562 posts
Busy bee

@JerseyGirlLaur: I’m an April 21st bride too! 498 days to go!

The topic ‘Yay April 2012!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors