Yes to the Dress?!? Mori Lee #2674 Help!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
  • Post # 2
    42082 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

Jules725:  I think it’s fabulous!

Post # 3
    461 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

Jules725:  I tried this one on about a month ago, and absolutely love it!!! Especially with an added little sparkly belt the consultant put on me…I love the caramel color! It’s currently in my top 3, but I have lots of time to decide. The only issue for me is that I am afraid it makes my torso look kinda short? I dunno how to describe it, I guess I just think a drop waist is more flattering for me. But it’s so elegant!!!! 

Post # 5
    2106 posts
    Buzzing bee

I have seen the ivory/ivory in person and while the lace does not stand out quite as dramatically it was still equally gorgeous and very bridal 😀 It’s reminiscient of this Da Vinci gown in the all ivory just for a reference:

Post # 7
    18 posts
    • Wedding: July 2014 - The Inne of the Abingtons

I think the caramel is gorgeous!

Post # 8
    2555 posts
    Sugar bee

Absolute stunner of a dress!

Post # 9
    2 posts
    • Wedding: July 2015

I love this dress and at the moment its my dress to become a Mrs in! I’ve tried it on but wasnt allowed to take a photo, my Mum is coming with me to look at it tomorrow so if I can get a sneaky pic I will add it on. I’ve tried on the white as well, but after putting it on after the caramel it was like taking a step down. Beautiful dresses but the caramel is like a piece of art and incredibly beautiful. HOwever my plan of coral coloured bridesmaids has kind of gone out the window now, I dont know what colour the bridesmaids should now be! 

Post # 10
    8 posts

Hi ladies, This is my dress. I have bought it in ivory (as in the picture of me) – I am having lace sleeves fitted for a more vintage, traditional, modest look.

Post # 11
    8 posts
    • This is the Mori Lee 2674 dress in ivory. I am trying different lace sleeves and tops and veils out with it. I might wear a net skirt underneath to make it poof out more.
    Post # 12
    31 posts
    • Wedding: August 2015

This is my dress! i got it in Ivory/ivory. It’s gorgeous and it doesn’t take away from the detail at all! Unfortunately I don’t have a picture 🙁 You can totally still see all the detail if that was what you are worried about 🙂

Post # 14
    23 posts

I love that dress.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors