(Closed) You guys!!!! My Dress!!!!! Need SHOES! HELP! Allure C207! FINALLY (PICS)

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
11299 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@kmconda:  that is beautiful, breathtaking. Could you get bridal shoes and have them dyed to match your dress

Post # 5
Hostess
11299 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@kmconda: Think I’ll be stalking you now for updates as that dress is stunning!

Post # 7
Hostess
11299 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@kmconda: No! Very lucky, it was obviously meant to be 😉

Post # 8
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Gorgeous!

Post # 9
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@kmconda:  You look stunning! And SO happy which is fantastic!! 😀

Post # 10
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My dress was very similar to yours (Monique Lhuillier Melissa, which, oddly enough, I also found at a trunk sale!), and I wore patent leather nude peep-toes, which I loved. Very minimalist, but I allowed myself to splurge a little since they are a basic staple and I can wear them again!

Post # 11
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

very pretty!!! 

Post # 12
3589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@kmconda:  It IS sparkly and antique-y, I love that look! It looks so rich and elegant. It’s gorgeous!

Post # 13
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

How beautiful, you look stunning! It’s so elegant!

Have you considered some antiqued style lace shoes? I’m not sure what your budget is, but I recently found this website that make the most beautiful shoes! http://tlccreations.co.uk/

These are some of the ones I like:

Or this beautiful pair, which are totally custom:

Post # 14
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

You are stunning in that dress! Hey Lady has gorgeous shoes, but pricey. If that’s an option, check out Daddy’s Girl in Gold or At Tiffany’s or Princess Buttercup might look good too. Good luck! I totally have dress envy right now!

Post # 15
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beautiful!!!

Post # 16
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Wow that’s a beautiful dress on you..!  My sister wore a similar dress (Maggie Sottero’s Bernadette).  She wore these beautiful Valentino shoes in nude I believe.. not the most comfy but boy, were they beautiful!

The topic ‘You guys!!!! My Dress!!!!! Need SHOES! HELP! Allure C207! FINALLY (PICS)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors