You have $1000 to spend…what do you buy? But there are rules…

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
5421 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2014

@claireos:  I’d buy a pair of black patent Louboutin court shoes (around $600-700), and a new Dior bikini top ($300), because mine’s too big and I can’t afford a new one (boo!)

Post # 4
980 posts
Busy bee

A dog/puppy! If not, the yellow diamond ring I have been lusting after for months!

Post # 5
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@claireos:  I would put it towards getting lazer scar removal from my back (pimples as a teenager not fun), or getting furniture from ikea, or getting some ridiculously expensive pillows and bed linen…

Post # 6
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

A trip to Tiffany!! 

Post # 7
4698 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My leg tattoo idea would finally come to life. (A giant dreamcatcher with eyeballs instead of beads and tentacles instead of feathers.)

Post # 8
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

The Karen Millen dress I LOVE but my FI says I dont NEED when we have a wedding to pay for.

Post # 9
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

A designer coffee table

As many Accesories and dresses as I can buy with the rest, probably not many after the coffee table

Post # 10
9226 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2018

I would get a new bed for FI and I! We don’t need one as he has a queen and I have a double, but definitely want one! I am not keen on the style of his bed and we both want a queen size bed, double is too small.

Post # 11
13020 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

New composite deck to be practical.  Balenciaga town bag for a true “useless” splurge.

Post # 12
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This is really boring but I would just buy some new clothes.  Not the odd really expensive item but just a new lot of basics.  I am so bored with my wardrobe and so much of it is starting to look tattered and just a bit blurgh.  I haven’t bought any new clothes in about a year as all my spare money is going on wedding stuff, so yes, I would just use it for an epic wardrobe revamp.

Post # 13
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@LilLis:  That’s my FI’s favourite saying now. I hate to admit he’s right though.

Post # 15
3557 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I can’t really think of anything I want except for fancy groceries, like specialty meats and cheeses and organic produce. We do just fine at our normal grocery store, but it would be fun to shop at the swanky one up the road more often.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors