Post # 1
ok it is getting close and needless to say it is getting hectic . . .
So I had a couple of moments when today I just had to laugh at myself.
1. Last night I dreamt of eating potato chips. An entire can of pringles!! I have never dreamt about eating in my life LOL And I have never eaten an entire package of chips either – oh and Ranch dressing was on the side LOL
2. This morning my Fiance wanted to know the date – I looked at him and said blankly “I have absolutely no idea what the date is but yet I can tell you how many days it is to our wedding”
LOL – anyone else having bride brain moments?
Post # 3
1) When wedding invitations suddenly become SO intriguing!
2) When the websites of the stores you’ve registered at are the first sites that pop up on your web browser.
3) I’ve had a few dreams about the wedding and the reception…each one, I’m freaking out over something that hasn’t been accomplished. Maybe I need to relax a little more? 🙂
4) Normally, I love snow days. This year, I was so excited when we didn’t get one because it meant I would have a full month off before our wedding.
Post # 4
When it’s 6pm and 75 degrees outside and I’m still in my PJs… due to weddingbee and pinterest!!
Post # 5
When you tell your Fiance to get something from the spare bedroom and what comes out of your mouth is ‘can you get that out of the wedding room?’
Post # 6
@murmur: OMG that is what I call my guest room now too!
Post # 7
when I suddenly start noticing waht stamps are avalible at which post offices and which combinations I could use to come up with 65cents. And the fact that I actaully know how much are invites are going to cost to send before I even make them.
Post # 8
I will tell you that I know the price of every chiffon long bridesmaid gown in the vicinity, can rattle off the prices for printed vs plain custom cut enclosures for DIY in five different sizes and the difference between blue, ultramarine, navy, mediterranean and sapphire for sealing wax. Things I thought I’d never know.
Fiance is even getting groom brain (is there such a thing?). I was at the store yesterday, gave him strict instructions to sit and watch TV because he’s sick…got a text that said, “thanks to Modern Marvels I got a really super awesome wedding idea”. He’s been coming up with wedding ideas for weeks, I love it!
Post # 9
… when you can finally add a wedding date to the wedding websites you’ve been stalking for a year.
Or is that just me?!