Post # 1
As any good bride I have been obsessing over wedding photography lately….mostly due to the fact that I love, love, love our photographers! Of course I want pictures like the wedding party jumping in the air, shoe pictures, picture of the dress hanging up….trust me I would go on but the list has gotten to extreme lengths at this point.
What are everyone’s must have shots for your day?
Post # 3
1. group shot of all the guests at the wedding
2. pictures of the details – decor, food, etc
3. a sweet send off photo – with confetti or sparklers or ribbon wands…whatever
Suprising, I do not want a picture of the dress hanging up. Those pictures have always creeped me out. The two local photographers that I am considering BOTH do that photo…I’ll have to tell them I don’t want it.
Post # 4
This is my list… sorry it’s so long!
- Getting ready pictures (getting hair done, make up, dress hanging up on window, getting into dress, garter on leg)
- Brides hair
- Ceremony room (before ceremony starts and guests arrive & once guests are seated)
- Hotel signs
Right After Ceremony (at hotel)
- Bride and family
- Bride and mom
- Bride and dad
- Bride and brother
- Bride with mom and dad
- Bride and grandparents
- Groom and family
- Groom and Mom
- Groom and Dad
- Groom with sister, brother in law, and 2 nephews
- Groom with mom and dad
- Groom and grandparents
- Bride & Groom with Brides family
- Bride & Groom with Grooms family
- Bride & Groom with both families together (we’ve all known each other for 17 years)
Group pictures after leaving hotel
- Bride and each bridesmaid
- Bride and all bridesmaids
- Bride and all bridesmaids with sunglasses (fun)
- Bride and groomsmen
- Groom and each groomsman
- Groom and all groomsmen
- Groomsmen holding bouquets in front of their faces (fun)
- Groom and all groomsmen with sunglasses (fun)
- Groom and bridesmaids
- Bride and Groom
- Bride and Groom with sunglasses (fun)
- Bride and Groom with Thank You sign (fun)
- Bride and Groom with whole wedding party
- Wedding party with sunglasses on (fun)
- Bouquets (including corsages and boutonnieres)
- Programs (if there are any)
- Meal (plated and served)
- Guest Book
- Basket of favours
- Cutting of the cake
- Bouquet toss
- Garter toss
- First dance
- Gift Table
- Reception room (full room, head table, bar, etc…)
Post # 5
A pic before the ceremony…it is hard to explain so I have attached a picture. You can just feel the excitement!
Post # 8
My #1 picture request is us walking up the aisle after getting married – I have always love, love, loved that shot.
My #2 picture is of FI’s face as I enter the room.
…and now I want an anticipation shot like the one above – too cute!!!
Post # 9
The pic before the ceremony is too cute!!! I want one hehe