zOMG! Mori Lee's 2015 Collection Just Dropped…

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1711 posts
Bumble bee

Wow, you weren’t kidding about the Berta inspiration. 

These are gorgeous. I love Mori Lee gowns, so I’m not surprised that these are as beautiful as they are. I look forward to seeing pictures of some Bees trying on the dresses. 

Post # 5
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

ML totally upped their game! *Drools*

Post # 6
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This one was my favourite! They had some absolutely gorgeous styles.  I will say that the 5301 maybe looks better on the pictures than in person, the top is absolutely gorgeous but the skirt is SO unforgiving.  There were a few like that though, however if you’ve got the figure for them then go for it! 😀 

Post # 7
Hostess
9831 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

Mangomosa:  OMG…I love that.  Can I get married again please.

Post # 9
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I love the new designs. I just wish there were more ballgown and a line styles for those of us who don’t like to flatter the backside. I don’t want anyone to see that lol. Mine is not big but is wide lol. I like the first ones bodice and the one you just posted with the long sleeves, I also like the back of 2706. I can’t wait to try gowns on. I will definitely be trying some from this collection. But still waiting for my ring..and proposal… :/

Post # 11
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

llussier:  yeah, I do see that trend now. I live the first ballgown you posted and the back of the second is just so entrancing. Thanks for posting those. Adding those to ny pinterest board. 

Post # 12
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

drool!  5301 is my fave.  I want!  I just bought a dress last week though   womp womp.  I probably couldn’t get this dress in time anyway.

Post # 13
Hostess
10770 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

llussier: I love the 2706. Exquisite! I would love to try that one on. I don’t know what that particular lace is called, but it’s my favourite.

Post # 15
1028 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I so need to stay off of WB because I just bought my reception dress and these new dresses have me like DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! So beautiful and definitely Berta inspired. Its nice to see the beautiful work at an affordable price point because spending $5-7k+ on a wedding dress just wasnt happening for me!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors