(Closed) Zumba fitness & Jullian Michaels DVDs anyone?

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yeah try Jillians. i loved it. I later did Insanity and love it too.

Post # 5
2246 posts
Buzzing bee

Insanity is hardcore but you can go at your own pace so if you need to take a break then do it. I always stop and then keep going. I lost about 15 pounds between Jillians 1st (warm up), then Insanity. I didn’t like Zumba. Its fun but I didn’t see progress.

Post # 7
2246 posts
Buzzing bee

I like the cardio in insanity and it has strength training too. I loved it.

Post # 9
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Wow..Jillian’s really kicked my butt!! I’m wondering about Zumba though. I know no exercise video is really easy, but I was in no way ready (nor will I probably ever will be) for Jillian!

Post # 11
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I have Zumba for Wii.  I dig.

Post # 13
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Evie19: Hm, well,  I’ve heard that the classes are a lot more intense than the DVDS/Wii.  I’m assuming you want extremely hardcore and if that’s the case, then probably not as intense as you’d like.

Post # 15
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Billy Blanks has some good workout video’s also! On the days I don’t go to the gym I either do the 30 Day Shred It or else one of his tapes or the cardio in P90X.

Post # 16
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I strongly recommend Jillian!! I just did the 30DS and I loved it!! FI and I just started the 6 week 6 pack Monday and neither of us can move….which is a good thing!!

What I like most about them is that she incorporates cardio into the strength training.

The topic ‘Zumba fitness & Jullian Michaels DVDs anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors