(Closed) 0.05ct-0.15ct engagement ring, anyone?

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1143 posts
Bumble bee

There’s a bee on here with a beautiful .10 carat.  I have to say, I think dainty rings are so stunning on slender fingers!

If you’re looking to purchase a stone, you should look at bluenile.com or just go to your local jeweler and they can assist you in finding a nice stone. Just don’t go to a a Kay or Zales, they suck.

Post # 4
178 posts
Blushing bee

Just here to follow this thread as I also love simple dainty rings!

Post # 6
638 posts
Busy bee

This isn’t my engagement ring, but it’s a ring that I own and I love it 🙂

Post # 7
1583 posts
Bumble bee

While it’s not my engagement ring, I love my little dainty gal, I use her often when I want a thinner piece of metal on my fingers.  She stacks great too.

I don’t have a properly sized (as in it won’t load here) pic of it alone, only with other rings:

Post # 8
90 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
erdbh :  Hi! I have the Sleeping Beauty ring from Catbird. The center stone is a 0.07 rose cut circle with two rose cut 0.035 side stones. It’s hard to get a good photo to show off the sparkle, but it really does look beautiful. I wear a size 6.5 for reference! Hope this helps! 

Post # 10
348 posts
Helper bee

My grandfather gave this to my grandmother when she turned 19, then they gave it to my mom when she was 19 and then to me when I was 19. It’s not the minimalist look you’re looking for, but I love it. 

Post # 11
232 posts
Helper bee

The topic ‘0.05ct-0.15ct engagement ring, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors