(Closed) :( / :)

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Maybe you could push it back so your Maid/Matron of Honor could go? If you have all 5 of your then it may be more affordable for the other Bridesmaid or Best Man too. Do you guys have reservations somewhere or were you just going to play it by ear?

Post # 4
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m sorry, that really does suck ๐Ÿ™ That’s SO AMAZINGLY SWEET of your Fiance to give you the money to keep it going!! Awww!!! Could you invite some other girlfriends to attend?

Post # 6
7174 posts
Busy Beekeeper

It totally sucks if your Maid/Matron of Honor won’t be able to make it – BUT you will still have an amazingly wonderful time with the ones that will go!  And, how sweet is your FI!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 8
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My Fiance and his guys are all leaving tomorrow for his Bridal Party in Dallas. If you see a group of guys acting like wild nuts or behaving inappropriately, smack them for me!!!

Have a GREAT time and try to enjoy it!!!

Post # 10
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

At first I thought you lived in Austin, but you said 6 1/2 hours from Dallas – so I’m assuming you don’t?

I live in Dallas, and really wanted my bachelorette party in Austin, but only 3 of my girlfriends could go, so we kept in here in Dallas so more could come.

This would of been my suggestion to you, but since everything is booked, that isn’t a possibility. I’m glad you were able to pull things together so that all the girls could go!

The topic ‘:( / :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors