Post # 4
3078 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Oh no!  I’m so sorry =(

Post # 5
986 posts
Busy bee

What happened!? You had no idea this was coming? I hope you’re doing okay!

Post # 6
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Oh fuck, that’s awful. I’m sorry, I don’t want to write something sugar coated, because it isn’t going to help you. That’s awful.

Would writing it out be cathartic for you? Remember that there’s thousands of members here, many of who have been in your exact situation. Sometimes it’s easier to let it all out online, to some unbiased people who don’t know you.

Post # 7
9142 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

Any family or friends nearby?  At the very least they will be supportive and tell you how amazing you are and how he doesn’t deserve you and should go F himself.  I know the first phone call to tell people can feel horribly embarassing especially if you had no idea it was coming but you need their support right now and they will hopefully jump to help you out.

You will hear this a lot but it is totally appropriate and I have lived through both situations and can tell you it’s absolutely true.  A failed engagement while upsetting is nowhere near as bad as a failed marriage and having to go through a divorce.

Post # 8
2874 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

shit thats horrible. I hope you are doing ok.Ive seen some great posts by bees who suffered from a broken engagement and then met their current SO and are way happier. maybe at some point that will help a bit

*hugs*

Post # 9
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m so sorry that happened 🙁 Please take care of yourself today. Surround yourself with friends right now and do good things for yourself. <3 love and good wishes from California. 

The topic ‘…..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors