(Closed) 0.30 carat diamond engagement ring

posted 8 months ago in Engagement
Post # 17
1518 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - A vineyard

I think half carat and under is much more common depending on your location. And I’ll be honest. Weddingbee and other jewellery forums tend to skew towards a wealthier population. I rarely see above half a carat where I am. Usually if it’s above it’s about a carat or so. Mine is my grandmother’s diamond. It’s. 47 carats in a halo. And if I hadn’t inherited hers I wouldn’t have one at all.

Post # 18
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2005 - A Castle

My 0.30 ct 

Post # 19
55 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Sab947 :  I don’t think 0.30 will be too small at all. Rock it!! My original engagement ring was a 0.10 ct solitaire. I loved it and still do. 0.30 in the real world is a nice size. This forum and other jewellery forums are dominated by large stones so don’t let this be your measure of what is “decent size”. 

Post # 20
1337 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - Hagakyrkan

View original reply
Sab947 : My original diamond solitaire ering is a 0.3ct oval ๐Ÿ™‚ I still have the stone but the setting is no more… 

Post # 24
2976 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

This picture was taken before we got married. My engagement diamond is about 0.30 and my finger size is 5. I was happy with the diamond size.

Post # 26
549 posts
Busy bee

When I got engaged to my exhusband at age 23, I had a sweet little J .25ct and loved it. Eventually upgraded to a .75 that fit the setting better, but .25 on a 4.75 looked nice imho.

Post # 27
217 posts
Helper bee

Here’s mine. It is 0.3 carats too. I initially worried a little about it being slightly small but my husband and I were graduate students at the time and he saved up all his money, sacrificing his laptop that he really needed to b able to buy it and that put things in perspective for me! 

Post # 29
554 posts
Busy bee

Not my engagement ring but a heirloom. I think it’s a .70 ct old mine cut, so it looks like a .50 in size compared to a round brilliant. I think your .30 will be perfect! Please post pictures when you get it ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 30
2976 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
Sab947 :  here is the picture that you requested 

The topic ‘0.30 carat diamond engagement ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors