(Closed) 0.50ct and under solitaires

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
882 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

.31 ct on 14k white gold cathedral setting. Size 4 finger (could be 3.75, but I don’t want to make it smaller for wedding band and knuckles) 

edit- oops forgot pictures 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  slinktobee.
Post # 17
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Mine is a .43 carat emerald cut solitaire. I love dainty rings! 

Post # 18
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
mrsmay07: I never noticed it until I had my ring. And I was afraid people would think mine was too small.  

Post # 19
96 posts
Worker bee

Post # 20
96 posts
Worker bee

My .39 emerald cut

Post # 22
11377 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
evergreen90:  
View original reply
stan2012:  Absolutely love both of your rings! They’re so beautiful!! Have either of you decided on a wedding band?

All of the rings here are GORGEOUS! I absolutely love “smaller” stones. Mine is .53 carat so I won’t post it (you can see it in my avatar) but I enjoyed looking at all of these beauties!! 

Post # 23
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
Sweet.Sugar.Rose:  Thank you!! 🙂 I’ve seen your set before on other posts and always thought they were so pretty together. And I was thinking of a band similar to this:

Or maybe a plain platinum band. Not sure yet but I ll see once I actually start trying on bands.

Post # 24
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 1995

This is my grandmother’s original set from probably around 1912-1915 . I think the solitaite is probably about a quarter of a carat but it is more sparkly than any other stone I have ever laid eyes on! It is probably a slightly warm stone –  but it is so clear and the reflection so vivid but it just amazes me! The band with it I think may be from an even earlier era and also has very sparkly oec diamonds. I don’t wear them much because the band on the five stone is worn so thin I’m afraid it will be break  and I have not yet found someone I trust enough to take them to.

Post # 25
11377 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
evergreen90:  Thank you so much!! Either of those bands would be absolutely beautiful with your ering. 🙂 I hope you come back with pics!! 

Post # 26
263 posts
Helper bee

0.17ct solitaire

sorry for the hugw image.. am on my phone. 

Post # 28
1605 posts
Bumble bee

Beautiful rings ladies! 

Heres my original engagement ring which unfortunately had to be returned due to faulty 😢. It was a 0.33 solitaire diamond in a rose gold setting:

The one I am having custom made now is a 0.5, VS2,  ideal cut heart shaped diamond which will be a solitaire and look something like this:

Post # 29
47 posts
Newbee

.44 round on size 7.5 finger

Post # 30
2251 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I have a 0.5 stone solitaire,  but I like a chunkier look and more finger coverage,  so I compensated with my setting

The topic ‘0.50ct and under solitaires’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors