(Closed) 0.65 tcw E-ring – Can I still stack??

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Local Resort

Oh god no! I think you can stack all you want.  It’s the wider bands that look bad when stacking.  That looks awesome!!!

Post # 3
Hostess
9779 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

I would 100% buy the infinity twist band!! It looks great with your e-ring! And hiiii! I miss you around the ring boards!!!

I don’t know if I would wear all 4 of them together, though. They don’t necessarily look bad together at all, I just think your hand would look prettier. 

Post # 4
3878 posts
Honey bee

I like the stack is lovely I would keep it and go with stack 

Post # 6
1575 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

View original reply
wrkbrk:  Sorry I think this is overwhelming. All the rings are very pretty, and I love your engagement ring, but you have rings all the way up the knuckles it’s time to take one off and back away slowly.

Post # 7
Hostess
5657 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2007 - City, State

View original reply
wrkbrk:  I like the infinity band with your stack!!! For sure get one and I like it on the first pic, where it’s on top!!!!

Post # 9
Hostess
9779 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
wrkbrk:  I like the way they look best in the second pic, and if you like it together I think you should rock what you like! I also think it would make a fab stack with all three bands if you leave out your e-ring too. I don’t know, there are so many possibilities!! Like a PP said, they are dainty enough to all wear together. 

Post # 11
1894 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

The infinity band is gorgeous with your solitaire. I think all four is a bit much, tbh BUT the (bezel maybe? can’t tell from the pic) band or a really thin pave band could be a nice addition (maybe at the top?). Something like this? 

I’m not loving the chanel set with this combo, but that’s just me. Do what you love!

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee

I think it is way, wayyyyyy too much.

Post # 15
Hostess
9779 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
wrkbrk:  Where’s your ruby gemvara ring? Could you throw the infinity on with the ruby and diamond band and show us how those look? You know, for posterity’s sake and all.

The topic ‘0.65 tcw E-ring – Can I still stack??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors