(Closed) 0.65 tcw E-ring – Can I still stack??

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 48
2331 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 1995

I actually do like the stack of four but then I’m kind of a stack addict! I am kind of in the same position was trying to decide how to wear my wedding stack. I got a new band for Christmas that is very delicate and pretty and I like it added with my wedding  stack but I also like it with other rings on other fingers! So I too have been playing around with what to do  -3 or 4 that is the big question! 😉 I will probably end up changing it up depending upon my mood but here are some of the options I have tried:

current set

with new band instead od art deco band

the 4 ring stack I like

and the new band stacked on different finger

It is so hard to choose with so many beautiful rings out there and so many combinations that look great! Just thought I’d share so you would know you’re not alone in this beautiful dizzying world of lovely / sparkly indecisiveness 😉

P.S. I absolutely love the twisty band and think it would be a great addition to your stack even if just for switching it up on different days

Post # 49
5641 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

I would definitely get that twisty band.  If it was me, I would mix and match some of them at once, not all.  But since you have long and slender fingers, the stack looks really nice.

Post # 51
5985 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
wrkbrk:  actually my entire set is from gemvara and the additional band I’d like to order would be from gemvara as well! They’re really nice.  I like them.

Post # 52
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
wrkbrk:  perhaps you just like more substantial rings?  I’d say it is a fairly split vote and you aren’t going to be able to please everyone.  If you love it, go for it!

The topic ‘0.65 tcw E-ring – Can I still stack??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors