(Closed) 02/22/14

posted 6 years ago in February 2014
Post # 3
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

@MissSangria:  I’ll second that! Thats our date too!

Post # 4
1935 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@MissSangria:  

@kendorah:  

I totally agree!

Where are you ladies in the planning? We have our venue, wedding planner, and I just bought my dress yesterday. (omg – it’s AMAZING)

We’re going up to Syracuse (where the wedding is) in March to meet with photographers, DJ’s, and hair & makeup artists. 

Post # 5
53 posts
Worker bee

@BlondeBee:  I found my dress but I havent bought it yet because my mom hasnt seen it yet! We are having our ceremony in my home church and the reception at a hall that my brother owns! I’ve picked my cake and decor, but I still have a lot to do! Heres a picture of my dress!

Post # 6
1935 posts
Buzzing bee

@kendorah:  You look gorgeous! I love that you went with sleeves! And with some sparkle on them. I also went with a dress that has some coverage to it, but not sleeves. I actually went shopping on my own, and ordered the dress on the spot! My parents will be visiting in the next month or so, so we’ll go back and I’ll show them. But I knew I wasn’t leaving without that dress. Here it is:

Post # 7
53 posts
Worker bee

@BlondeBee:  wow thats beautiful! love the bottom. I am a very modest person and I getting married in an Apostolic/Pentecostal church and they require the modesty so the sleeves were a must… but they aren’t 80’s sleeves thank God! lol I fell in love with this dress before I fell in love with my Fiance LOL what colors are you going with?

Post # 8
1935 posts
Buzzing bee

@kendorah:  I’m going with charcoal grey, silver, cream, and fig (a deep purplish/red) with touches of brown (from the pinecone accents we’re using). Definitely stocking up on a ton of candles, too! Our centerpieces will be mostly branches, glass vases with pinecones, candles, and little spherical floral arrangements made to look like snowballs. 

What about you? 

Post # 9
53 posts
Worker bee

@BlondeBee: I am doing a deep red and black. Black is my main color… I am doing wine glasses with floating candles votives and red rose petals for my centerpieces… I am doing carnations for my flower cuz they are my fav and very cheap lol I ordered 18000 rose petals for my tables and my aisle…  i love candles so those are a must too! I just finished the hardcopy my invite and I am now working on my maps and response card… I snagged an awesome template from another Bee! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
177 posts
Blushing bee

This is awesome!! That’s our date also! We’ve booked ceremony site, reception site, photographer, and caterer/wedding planner. I’ve just started to look for my dress! πŸ™‚ This is so exciting!!

Post # 12
177 posts
Blushing bee
Post # 14
177 posts
Blushing bee

I still can’t commit to the dress! Hahaha!

We’re meeting with photobooth/flipbook people next week to pay the deposit!

Post # 15
177 posts
Blushing bee

Found the dress! Payed the deposit last Friday! YAY!!!! (My back isn’t supposed to be showing btw, they just didn’t add the white thing when I tried it on)

Post # 16
53 posts
Worker bee

@pegaloca:  Your dress is really pretty!

The topic ‘02/22/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors