(Closed) 03.31.12 single digits, ladies!

posted 7 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
1761 posts
Buzzing bee

SO EXCITED!

We’ve been planning for so long, it hardly seems possible that it’s about to actually happen. I just have to make our seating chart on Saturday, and I think we’re all set!

WOOO!

Post # 4
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

wish you the best girls!! i’m in total panic mode right now.. my card box got smashed!! UGH so rushing to make a new one

Post # 5
1572 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

aww I JUST got nervous for you bees! Good luck and yaaaay!!!

Post # 6
3520 posts
Sugar bee

Aaaaagggghhhhh! So much left to do!!!

Post # 7
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’ve been on weather.com half the day!  and of course its a different forecast each time…now its raining 🙁  I know, it will change….

We wrapped all our bridal party gifts tonight…just need to write the thank you notes.  And pack up our boxes for the venue.  And print our cards for the hotel welcome bags.

I THINK that might be it….

Post # 8
645 posts
Busy bee

I have been checking the 10 day weather report like crazy too! So far its going to be sunny in Miami!… I’m really hoping it’s going to stay that way!

I’m so excited for all of us ladies! 

Post # 10
3520 posts
Sugar bee

I’ve been using accuweather.com  They go out to 15 days.  The funny thing is, I was checking the weather for St. Croix, Indiana instead of St. Croix, USVI.  Hahahahahaha!  It’s not going to be rainy on our honeymoon after all!

Good luck on staying sane this week, ladies.  I’m working M-W next week, and I’m finishing up all my last little DIYs this weekend (table numbers, placecards, poufs).  I can’t wait to get the flowers next week–that’s my last big project!

Post # 11
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Little fidgety things left to do like finalizing the timeline, etc. (FH is a project manager so the amount of documentation we have for our wedding is totally ridiculous), but I feel like it’s finally coming together. Last week this time I just wanted to cry, this week has felt much better.

I have to stop watching the weather forecasts, though–somehow within one day we’ve flipped from 80 and sunny to 60 and rainy. We are not amused. The weather can not possibly be better here in NY (or on our honeymoon in Central Europe) than it is out in LA….

Post # 12
3520 posts
Sugar bee

If you get a chance, check out my earlier thread about my venue.

Post # 13
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

How are you feeling today, Miss Longcoat?

Can anyone explain to me why I spent part of my afternoon making banana bread? It’s so not what I need to be doing now… but FH wanted me to, so I did. Actually he said he wanted to make it with me, which I fell for (well, I got him to pull the KitchenAid out from under the counter since my back is acting up, and he did grease the pans).

On the plus side, I got motivated to clean out the front hall closet where I keep my shoes, and “found” a couple pairs that will work quite nicely for the honeymoon. As much as I wanted to hit Lord & Taylor’s shoe sale tomorrow, that’s something I really can’t justify money or time-wise…

Post # 14
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I hope @Miss Longcoat got all her ‘add ons’ for her last minute snafu…

Yesterday we both realized our special ordered Camaro cake topper has not yet arrived, yet ordered several weeks ago.  FH emailed, called, and stalked this seller…we almost cancelled the order but I think its getting shipped tomorow from Atlanta.  If it makes it to NJ by Thursday we should be golden.

So besides the cake topper, I just need cake bags (get those tomorrow) and the place cards, which should be done on Tuesday.  My notes are written, my boxes are packed, and now I am writing up detailed instructions for the destinations of the contents of each box…LOL.

My mom is trying to add in a last minute something-or-other into the reception timeline, which was locked down last weekend.  I don’t know if I should ask the DJ/MC about it or if it will cause an issue..I hope it will so I can tell her no!

I feel like/hope that the forecast is pretty accurate now…we are at a high of 62 with AM clouds/PM sun, chance of rain 10%…woohoo!

Post # 15
3520 posts
Sugar bee

I’m okay, thank you. I got my hair done and made my bathroom baskets. I’m surprisingly calm. I took the morning off and saw Hunger Games.

Post # 16
883 posts
Busy bee

OMG I am so ready! Just have to finalize the event orders and do all the final beauty touches, like hair, mani, pedi, and waxing! Congrats ladies!!

The topic ‘03.31.12 single digits, ladies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors