(Closed) & I was having the best day…. (vent)

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
3166 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

what a little shit! why would you write something like that!? x_x sorry for the mess, hopefully you nipped it quickly!

Post # 4
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@pandaboo: WOAH how RUDE!!! He sounds like an instigator trying to cause some more drama since he missed it…some people have all the nerve. Don’t feel bad, maybe nobody saw it. Just brush it off, happy wedding planning!

Post # 5
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Ignore it. Take a happy pic with you and Fiance and call it a day.

Post # 6
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

yeah, just delete and move on, that’s what i do and I really can’t understand why people post certain stuff on facebook! 

an acquaintance of mine had a full-fledge battle with her FH on her facebook wall in the month before they got married….which was even crazier since it was the bride and groom themselves posting their crazy fight for all to see! 

Post # 7
11391 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@pandaboo: Wowwwww. That is just a big NO NO in my book! Can someone say RUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?

I am so sorry! πŸ™ Try not to worry about it & maybe post something about your wedding in a few days or something. So the people (if any) who saw that RUDE comment don’t start asking you questions to make you even more upset about it.

Post # 8
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow that crazy!!! I would never write on someone wall everytime i heard they and their SO got in to it. I mean it’s a part of being married. #smh

Post # 9
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I totally agree that it was rude to write that on your wall. But to play devil’s advocate, you did say that some of your huge argument happened in public in front of a lot of people, so that cat is kind of out of the bag.

Post # 12
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Crazy!

Post # 13
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

OMG, who says that? but posting it on your FB wall? rude and intetionally rude, that was no oopsie I didn’t mean it.

Post # 15
5657 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

Wow that’s awful! How rude, you don’t write something like that on someone’s wall as much as you wouldn’t say that to someone while holding a microphone.

Post # 16
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

That was really lame of that guy to post on your wall…  I would have thought once/if he noticed you deleted it, he’d have apologized.  Some people just have no sense of decency.  I think you should still invite him though.  It sounds like he just doesn’t know better…

The topic ‘& I was having the best day…. (vent)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors