(Closed) & the PM’s are already starting. HELP?

posted 7 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
5009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

Oh how ridiculous! What business is it of theirs if you have a gorgeous new ring?

Sod ’em!

Post # 4
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

What?!?!?!

Post # 5
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Send them to me please.

Post # 5
1278 posts
Bumble bee

I would let Bakerella know, I’m pretty sure she is the one to deal with that stuff.  Since they are private messages, she can’t do anything about it unless it is reported.

Edit: Looks like Bakerella beat me to it by a second!

Post # 6
3374 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m kinda confused? Why would someone be upset?

I also didn’t get why you didn’t want to come forward with your new ring?

Post # 7
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: Send the message and the person’s name to a moderator or place a post in support without the message and name and see if someone over there can help you.

It’s stupid how some people get off on being mean.

Post # 8
4162 posts
Honey bee

I’m rolling my eyes at these people – seriously, do they have nothing better to do…?

Post # 9
573 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

People are cussing you out because you got a ring!? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! How does you getting a ring that you love effect their lives? I don’t get some people. I am sorry people are attacking you. You always seem so sweet.

Post # 10
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: I;m not sure how to report that other then maybe messaging a hostess with a copy of the PM or something like that, I’m soooo sorry to hear people are being so mean and overracting so much about something that has absolutely nothing to do with them.  All that matters is that you and your Darling Husband are happy with this decision. I honestly can’t imagine the headache of trying to find a perfect ring to replace my ring if I had to go through that after losing it. I am sorry that people can be so immature, but you are not selfish, you and your Darling Husband merely want you to have the perfect ring to wear that truly mirrors how magical and amazing your love and relationship is!

Post # 10
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose:How awful!! Just don’t respond to them. They obviously have too much time on their hands if they are so offended by the innocent and completely happy post that you made! I think your new ring is amazing and I am so happy for you that you will be able to wear the ring of your dreams! 🙂 

Post # 11
2863 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Who the eff would care that a complete stranger got a new ring? Screw that noise. Ignore them, your ring is gorgeous 🙂 

Post # 13
3624 posts
Sugar bee

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: If you and your husband agreed on it and are happy then that is ALL that matters! Don’t listen to what those people are saying! You deserve to be happy with your ring. 🙂

Post # 14
1013 posts
Bumble bee

*shakes head* some people…my goodness!

The topic ‘& the PM’s are already starting. HELP?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors