(Closed) & the PM’s are already starting. HELP?

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 45
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@jpalm13: One of our lovely ‘guest posters’ informed us once that they don’t actually check/verify each email. So really, you could just type a bunch up and go to town like a meanie. Not cool :-/

Post # 46
2546 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yikes! Whatan asshole. Its probably the same poster over and over again. I think I might know who it is anyways…..

Post # 47
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Maybe they’re just jealous because your new ring is AWESOME. 🙂

Post # 49
5009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

Bizarrely I’ve just had a PM insulting me for being supportive. Surely that’s just taking it too far!

Post # 50
10849 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hey guys! We’re working on this. Don’t stress. Focusing on it just gives the troll more reason to come back, they love drama. So let’s move on okay?

Post # 50
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

(((((( HUGS ))))))) Mrs. E! Hang tight! 

Post # 51
10849 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

And if anyone gets abusive PMs please copy/paste them into a PM with me with the username so that myself or another mod can deal with it.

Thank you!

Post # 52
3624 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@bakerella: Close the thread? We shouldn’t even be wasting our time reading this.

Post # 53
784 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Still very confused.

What’s wrong with getting new rings?

HUGS. Sorry this is happening. Maybe shut down the computer for a few hours and then come back =)

Post # 54
2980 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

People are jerks. Who would PM hateful messages to you over getting a new ring?! Like it affects them somehow. If people don’t like what a bee posts then simply DON’T read their posts!!!! End of story. *Hug* I love your new ring and was glad you posted it!

Post # 55
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Also, very confused….tried to go back and read your posts but really I had no idea what you are talking about…

Post # 56
2546 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Well I have a feeling its an older regular poster who was kicked off and is now a troll. This is total speculation but I got the same thing after I posted my wedding photos, and the only person I could think of was this particular poster because she is the only one I shared the info with that she brought up in the PM.

Post # 57
882 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This is what you should send them. hehehee

Post # 58
10849 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Okay guys, I’m going to close this. The mods are aware and taking care of it. I’ll repeat, if anyone gets an abusive PM, please copy/paste it to me or another mod with the username so we can take care of it.

Thank you!

The topic ‘& the PM’s are already starting. HELP?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors