(Closed) 07-20-13 Wedding date here.

posted 7 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So exciting to see more July 2013 brides! I’m just like you…. i have everything pretty much planned and even budgetted each month for what component. This site is awesome! 

Post # 5
23 posts
Newbee

@nshorty:

Hahaha…. yep I am already in the swing of getting things. A few people are surprised I want to keep up with things for 20 months. Oh well… get it while funds are available and when you see somehting you like. I know I wont change my mind. I’ve already bought our jars for the candy bar (flea market finds), blue mason jars, scrapbook paper (for our pinwheels… made a few!), and matching fabric (for bunting). That’s just to name a few items. I’m trying to keep a good majority of it DIY. I think we’re also going to start picking up mismatched silverware here and there. Things are rather expensive but thankfully we can buy and resell. Here’s my wedding board! Basically, that’s what’s planned. Trying to figure out flowers… but plenty of time! :o)

http://pinterest.com/michele_usc/wedding-ideas/

Post # 7
23 posts
Newbee

@nshorty: 

Exactly! I think the sooner the better. A good deal is a good deal regardless of when you buy it. I think the cutest things are one of the first to go to when the time crunch is underway. That’s why I’m trying to get them now… 

Awesome ideas on your pinterest! the cranes are beautiful and I hope the rest of your planning goes well. I love the daffodils! Have you picked your colors yet?

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi July brides!

Thought I’d join in from the uk! im getting married 20th July 2013. so far I have started my diet, booked venue, church, about to book photographer, videographer!

I know what cake design, colours for bridesmaids dresses. for transport Fiance wants a rolls royce phantom, I would love white taxi or double decker bus! gotta met him half way I guess. Not really a huge flower person so I want ivory roses in cubed vases on top table, followed by tall vases with ivory rose balls……….my wedding vision is creamy ivory heaven with a splash of african violet ( purple) with crystle trees! so much to do such little time lol!

Im planning it all and will have a toastmaster who will organise everyone on that day too.

Post # 10
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Outdoor/indoor

July 20, 2013 here too! Also from Alberta Canada! So excited!! 

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies!

Another 7/20/13 bride here 🙂  I’ve got our church and reception venue booked, but that’s about all I’ve got done thus far (although, everyone keeps telling me I’m way ahead of the game)

I’m getting married in Rochester, NY (where I’m from), but am living in California (Bay Area) now.

So excited!! Happy planning to everyone 🙂

Post # 12
395 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Fiance and I just switched our wedding from December 21 to July 20, 2013! We booked our new venue today. I also have photographer, musician and my dress should be coming in the Spring!

Post # 14
282 posts
Helper bee

@lula83:  I am a 7.20.2013 bride also, and am also planning from across the country. I live in Seattle, and am planning a wedding in southern Connecticut. How is your planning going so far?

Post # 15
33 posts
Newbee

We finally booked our venue last week – this is our date!!

Now I’m trying to unclutter weddingness from my brain for a few months… not working out too well.

Post # 16
12 posts
Newbee

I’m on the 21st – close enough 🙂  I feel like if we can start hoarding things for the party now, than there’s less of a rush to spend funds just before!!  I’m wooing a venue now.  Waiting for them to come up with the final offer/set up.  I’ve got it all in my head!

The topic ‘07-20-13 Wedding date here.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors