(Closed) 07-20-13 Wedding date here.

posted 9 years ago in July 2013
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

07.20.13 Bride here from Sherwood Park, Alberta! We will be getting married on beautiful Cape Breton Island, where my honey is from. 

Post # 33
363 posts
Helper bee

Is anyone else as nerdy as me and realized that our day is “unique” like those 12/12/12 dates? The day minus the month equals the year: 20-7=13, tada!! Haha. Now you can add that to how special our day already is ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 34
59 posts
Worker bee

Hi Ladies! I’m getting married in an afternoon wedding in New Jersey. Just wondering if anyone’s picked out flowers yet? I seem to keep gravitating towards winter flowers, like anemones and sweet peas… so any inspriation you have would be great! (My bridesmaids are wearing short magenta Alvina Valenta dresses — not a huge fan of white or green in bouquets for some reason)

http://pinterest.com/wellthatscute/i-do-like-that/

Post # 35
327 posts
Helper bee

@KC720:  I am also on the hunt for flowers.  Like you, for some reason my taste seems to be gravitating towards winter colors and flowers.  I’m trying to “summerize’ it a little by including lots of Gerber Daisies

Post # 36
363 posts
Helper bee

I’m doing hydrangea, lisiathus, freesia, spider mums and orchids. Does that help you ladies at all??? :S

Post # 37
158 posts
Blushing bee

i’m thinking hydrangas, roses and some orchids. I have my first floral consultation friday!

Post # 38
166 posts
Blushing bee

I am getting married July 20th 2013. We have our venue, videographer, DJ and are working on getting our photographer set up. We have our Save the Dates made, and our invitations are ready to be printed. I have my dress, and my girls all have their dresses! We are having a lower budget wedding, but I am doing everything I can to make sure it is as gorgeous and classy as any! So excited for my big day. Congrats to everyone else getting married in July. It’s a perfect month for a wedding. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
59 posts
Worker bee

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 200 DAYS TO GO!!

Time to get super serious about planning!! 

Post # 40
481 posts
Helper bee

Well well. Yes. 20 July 2013! I’m so excited… we’re not technically engaged yet (ah ha ha ha ha) because he has some sort of special proposal planned?? but we have set the date and done a substantial amount of planning. :}

@MrsTwister:  Amazing!! I hadn’t thought of that!

Post # 41
34 posts
Newbee

Yes, july 20th 2013 bride here, i have my dress bought and paid for, wedding party all set, bridesmaid dresses choosen and ordered, venue, church all set, limo, lighting, dj and photo set up as well as video and i still need to do a whole bunch, I feel

-flowers, cake, favors, tux, what else? AHHH

Post # 42
10 posts
Newbee

Another July 20, 2013 bride here! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve got the venue, dress, dj, photographer, invitations, and we have our wedding party. Right now I am in the process of booking the cake, florest, and minister and deciding on bridesmaids dresses. Btw…in the USA, stamp prices rise $.01 on January 27th. It won’t save much but we’re buying forever stamps this week to save a few bucks. Last week it hit me how little time we actually have left and I’ve gone into overdrive planning mode. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘07-20-13 Wedding date here.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors