(Closed) 07.24.10 date twins – 100 days today!

posted 8 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi date twin,

I still have so much to do! The Maid/Matron of Honor and my mom have not gotten dresses, I am also questioning the DIY bouquets, my invitations are going out this weekend-hopefully!

GMs and groom just ordered their attire today! We still have to register somewhere, get linens and centerpieces (non-floral), have our tasting for catering, make final cake decisions, book rooms for out of towners and get bands. Ahhhh! I WILL pull it off because I always do.

When did you mail your invitations?

Post # 5
1106 posts
Bumble bee

I’m still shocked that we’re under 100 days! I’m ready to go!! Everything is already done :] Good luck, date twins!! Next thing: sending out invites!

Post # 6
24 posts
Newbee

hello Fellow July 24th Brides! I can’t beleive that we are in the double digits!!!!  I feel like there is so much to do, but yet I don’t know what exactly that is, anyone else have this feeling.  I just ordered the invites and should have the proof Monday to approve.  My send out date for invites in May 21.

Post # 7
22 posts
Newbee

Wow, you all make me very nervous about my invites. I guess I should get them finished *^_^*

Post # 8
36 posts
Newbee

Hi date twins!

@ladybugleon I was thinking the same thing!!

When is everyone requesting RSVPs be sent back by?

Post # 9
24 posts
Newbee

I was nervous too when I was first reading that everybody had theirs sent.  I am not planning on sending my invites until May 29th which is the 8 wk mark and we are requesting our RSVP by June 19th that is 3 weeks after the invites go out and a month before the big day so I will hopefully have time to pull everthing together.  How about everybody else?

Post # 10
206 posts
Helper bee

My send out date is May 24th, it’s a MOnday, so hopefully that will make it a good Monday!!  : ) 2 months before the wedding and then my RSVP’s are due back by June 25th : ) I’m very excited, it’s coming up quick!!!  What do you girls have left to do yet??

Post # 11
110 posts
Blushing bee

We’re aiming to send ours out by the 28th, with a reply date by 7/3, which gives us about a week to gather any non-repliers.  🙂  

SO crazy how fast this time is flying….and SO exciting!! 🙂

We don’t have a whole lot left to do except meet up w/our caterer, dj, photog and officiant to review final plans.  That’s the biggest workload…other, little, fun things are left on our plate, but I’m not concerned….yet.  

Post # 12
24 posts
Newbee

It is crazy how fast time is flying by!! It seems like since we have hit the 3month mark time is going much faster.

The big things that we have left to do is figure out our rehersal dinner, and finalize plans with all the vendors.  Everything seems to be coming together, but I still feel overwhelmed thinking about all the details that are left.

How is everybody else doing with their planning? Has anyone had their hair & make up trails yet?

Post # 14
762 posts
Busy bee

I am trying not to stress. I’ve been trying to make quicker decisions and just stick with them. At this point there’s so much to do I’m over comparing linen companies!

Post # 15
3148 posts
Sugar bee

38 more days ladies!!! 🙂

The topic ‘07.24.10 date twins – 100 days today!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors