(Closed) 09/21/2013

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 4
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Mine is due to my Fiance deploying the beginning of Oct and we wanted as much time as possbile to pull the wedding together.  the wedding has been moved 3 seprate times due to army stuff going on.  So Sept 21st Ill become a Mrs.  ๐Ÿ™‚  And then Ill have a week and a half with him before hes gone til xmas then gone til nov 2014.  Im just happy Ill get to become his wife before he leaves! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
3565 posts
Sugar bee

We wanted a September wedding (not too hot/not too cold), but my dream venue was booked until December! Yesterday, the lady called and said she had someone not pay their deposit and therefore September 21st was available….YES!!! I’ll take it!! Paying my deposit tomorrow! WOOO HOO!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

We didn’t really have a specific reason, we knew we wanted September and the band we wanted was available the 14th and 21st. I thought 9/21/13 sounded better than 9/14/13. 

Post # 8
1966 posts
Buzzing bee

I have a lot of the same reasons for our 9/20 date. Always wanted a june/warm weather wedding but it’s just way too hot! We have too many bdays in august including my Fiance and my stepson. So figured September would be last decent weather month. I have a friend getting married the first week of that month so we opted for end.  We did the 20 bc our venue requires 125 person minimum for a Saturday wedding, we only wanted 60guest. 

Post # 10
781 posts
Busy bee

We wanted 10.05.13 as our date but it was unfortunately taken. So then it was either LATE october (uh it may rain! and it’s an outside wedding) or 09.21.13 lol.

Post # 11
193 posts
Blushing bee

I wanted March 2014, but both of our grandparents’ health goes up and down. So we moved it up.  I wanted March this year, but I wanted the end of the month so it would be warmer.  However, that day was my best friends birthday and  she wasn’t extremely excited.  So I chose the 21st because it was the end of September and shouldn’t be too cold or too hot.  Ironically, it’s also my aunts birthday.  

Post # 12
193 posts
Blushing bee

I wanted March 2014, but both of our grandparents’ health goes up and down. So we moved it up.  I wanted March this year, but I wanted the end of the month so it would be warmer.  However, that day was my best friends birthday and  she wasn’t extremely excited.  So I chose the 21st because it was the end of September and shouldn’t be too cold or too hot.  Ironically, it’s also my aunts birthday.  

Post # 13
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

Fi and I knew that we wanted a late summer/early fall wedding. October just wasn’t our month, so we picked Sept. Sept 14th is one of my bridesmaids’ birthdays, and I think our venue wasn’t available on the 7th. The 21st it became!!!! I love that time of year… late summer, everything is still warm and usually sunshiney, and the lighting is always golden… that time of year just FEELS golden ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
9675 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

It’s actually the anniversary of our first date.  The date we met was 9/17, but that is a Tuesday this year. 

Post # 16
437 posts
Helper bee

We’ll have been engaged for nearly 2 years by the time we get married.  When we first got engaged (11/11) we knew we wouldn’t get married the next summer because I was very busy with some major work changes, and we thought that would take the fun out of the planning.  So we started looking at summer 2013.  But summer is so hot, and we both really hate being hot!  And we love early fall, when the leaves are just starting to change and there’s a bit of a crispness in the air at night.  We looked at a bunch of venues, and all were already booked more than a year out.  We broaded our search to a town about 30 minutes away and found the IDEAL place, and they had 9/7 or 9/21.  The band we wanted was available 9/21, and the leaves are more likely to be starting to change then.  And my fiance is really excited because it’s two days after International Talk Like A Pirate day…  Yeah, that will not be incorporated into our wedding, and he’s lucky I’m still marrying him after brining that up ๐Ÿ˜‰ (kidding)

The topic ‘09/21/2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors