(Closed) 1-12-13

posted 6 years ago in January 2013
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

01.12.13 bride <3 I have my photographer, planner, dj, photo booth, reception/ceremony venue, dress, officiant, hair/make up, and hotel blocks

Post # 4
923 posts
Busy bee

Me too.  I have a photographer.  I’ve picked a venue, and am in the process of negotiating with them.  I’ve met with a caterer, but haven’t put down a deposit yet.  I used to work for them, so they’ve already got me on the books for that date.  I’ve got a dress, but bought it second hand and now have to lose some weight in order to fit into it (eek!) or find a new one.  I’ve also started some of my DIY projects.  I feel way, way behind since we only got engaged officially 5 days ago.  We’re not doing a DJ or photobooth and I’m doing my own flowers.  The biggest thing we have left to do is tell our parents.  We want to have as many things booked as possible before telling them so they won’t make too many demands suggestions.

Post # 5
180 posts
Blushing bee

We have the ceremoney venue, reception venue, DJ, dresses for me. the bridesmaids dresses, maid of honor dresses, men tux ordered, hotel rooms blocked, pretty much have the carterer in place, cake ordered, wedding decor coordinator, musician, soloist, sent out STD, wedding page 95% complete.

Still need to order invites, aisle runner, wedding flowers, get champagne flutes, get knife and server set, reserve limo, lock in both the photographer and videographer, find wedding shoes and I’m sure some other things I can’t think of right now.

Post # 7
1963 posts
Buzzing bee

I am a 1.10.13 bride…Can I play? I have venue picked and booked, bridesmaid dresses ordered, STD sent in March,  shoes bought, Veil bought, Invites going out in a couple weeks, and my dress came in yesterday!!!

I still need to figure out pretty much all of the decor, order favours (already picked out), order groom and groomsman attire, order the rest of my accessories, hair and makeup trial to DIY at the resort, learn to put in contact lenses and book honeymoon. And probably a bunch of other stuff that I am missing…..

Post # 8
180 posts
Blushing bee

@Ashley1281:  I don’t want to spend a whole lot of money on flowers either so I’ve decided to use carnations  and buy the by the bulk at Sam’s Club online.  The price is like $69.00 for about 150. 

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee

I’m 01.12.2013 too! I have all the big stuff done and picked out. all I have left is little details. Invitations are sitting in a box ready to be sent out!! 107 days to go!! 🙂

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

I am a 1-12-13 bride too. I have all the majors done. Now, like some of you, I am working out the details. We visited our venues again and that helped me visualize some of the ideas I had and whether they would work or not. I have a mountain of wedding stuff taking over my house and am going to get our invitations mailed the beginning of November. I have the RSVP date of Dec. 15th to try to get them back before everyone gets consumed by Christmas. Flowers weren’t imporatnt enough to me to spend a lot of money. The fake flowers I bought look gorgeous and making the bouquets and boutineers was easier than I thought it would be. The flowers for the tables were made by a friend who is a professional arranger, but did this for me for free. I only spent a total of $50.00 on all the flowers. 101 days to go, so excited!!!!!

The topic ‘1-12-13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors