• poll:

1/2

3/4

Full

• Post # 2
    1837 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2019

I have a 3/4 and love it! Rings tend to spin on me, so I like that I don’t have to constantly adjust it if it spins a little. I also like that it’s resizable, and that I don’t have to worry about hitting the stones of a full eternity on doorknobs/counters. 

Here are a few photos I just snapped. 

Post # 3
    146 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2020

I’ve heard that there’s a greater risk of stones falling out in a full eternity.

Post # 4
    758 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2019

I have a 1/2 and I do kind of wish I had gone full just because of how frequently they twist. 

Post # 5
    1326 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2019

I had a full and never had any problems with stones or anything but it honestly just seems like a waste to me and it’s not resizable. I have a 3/4 now and love it! 

Post # 6
    1519 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

I started with 1/2 and the spinning drove me nuts so we just had diamonds added to 3/4. I pick it up Friday!! 

My jeweller doesn’t do full eternity because then it can’t be resized.

Post # 7
    1536 posts
    Bumble bee

Full if your rings spin (ie finger is smaller than knuckle). I only buy eternity bands now. Can’t stand the spinning. 

Post # 8
    841 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

I have a full and according to DK who made it, it’s fully sizable. I wear it 24/7 and its comfy and all is good. 

I went full eternity because my rings spin all the time. 

Post # 9
    3180 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2019

I have a full as my finger is smaller than knuckle and I fidget with my ring so lots of spinning haha. I’ve only been wearing my band for 5 days as I’m newly married so I can’t report on having trouble with the stones and what not.

Post # 10
    569 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2018

I just bought Costco’s 1CTW eternity band when it was on sale for $999, and I honestly love it, my rings are also prone to spinning, and I just love the look :). 

Post # 11
    836 posts
    Busy bee

I have a full eternity semi bezel setting. I just got it yesterday. I love it and it’s VERY comfortable. So far no regrets. 😊

Post # 12
    1298 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2019

I have 3/4 and love it. 

Post # 13
    2027 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I have 1/2 and, in hindsight, wish I’d gotten a 3/4 🙂

Post # 14
    1464 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2018

I have a 5 stone which I guess kinda counts as 1/2 eternity and will never go past half, especially with prongs. Now with a bezel or channel setting I might consider 3/4 or full. Depends on your comfort and style 

Post # 15
    3461 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

I have a 1/2 and am very happy with it. It barely ever spins enough to see the metal band part. I personally would never get a full eternity for fear that it couldn’t be re-sized properly if I ever gained weight. Also when my ring occasionally spins I can tell right away because the stones are scratchy against my fingers, so I doubt a full eternity would be too comfortable.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors