(Closed) 1.2 (approx) Asscher solitaire on a size 5 finger?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Oooh what a lovely stone to consider! I am not an asscher cut, mine is a square shaped cushion, but I thought I’d share. It’s a 1.41 on a size 6 hand with a pave band. 

Post # 3
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
Brianna Politzer Stevens :  I’m so glad you posted this! I’m expecting to be given my ring soon and I think this is what I’m getting. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

I’m excited to see some examples ❤️

Post # 4
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017 - Sea Cider

My original engagement ring was a 1 carat size 5 Asscher

Post # 5
345 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
havenspartyof2 :  Pretty!❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

What made you change styles?

Post # 6
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017 - Sea Cider

View original reply
spaceship54321 :  The Asscher was set too high for my lifestyle, and my fiancée felt that an “upgrade” was the most acceptable way to change from the original 

Post # 7
345 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
havenspartyof2 :  Oh, gotcha! If you don’t mind, do you have any other photos that you can share? 😁😁😁. That way I can drool while I wait lol.

ETA: I just looked at your previous posts, so no need….and HOLY COW! Your upgrade is stunning!! ❤️

Post # 9
345 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
havenspartyof2 :  Thank you! I think it’ll be really soon…like probably in the next 2-3 weeks soon. I know it’s here 😁😁😁😁😁

As soon as I get it, I’ll share OP❤️

Post # 12
1956 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Brianna Politzer Stevens :  1.11 carat Asscher cut diamond on a 2mm band. My ring size is 5.5. 

Alone:

With 2mm milgrain wedding band:

Best wishes to you! 

Post # 14
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

.91 center stone with total size of 1.02. I’m in love with this ring and get several compliments on it bc Asscher is so rare.

The topic ‘1.2 (approx) Asscher solitaire on a size 5 finger?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors