(Closed) 1.3 carat cushion ering on 6.5 finger

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

lapram:  I have a 1.3 cushion but not on pave halo. My ring size is 5.5. But I can tell you with the halo it will look a lot bigger than mine does. How long is the delivery wait?

Post # 3
87 posts
Worker bee

I don’t have any pics for you, but if you haven’t already you should go on diamdb.com. You can enter in the specs of your diamond and size of your finger and see how it will look (minus the halo). I think it will look great. Happy waiting! My ring is from JA as well and I love it!

Post # 4
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2006

I know another bee I believe has this same ring on a 4.25 finger. Its 1.30 carats also. Its not the ring size you asked for but i hope it helps to atleast see it on the finger and mabe get an idea. I think it will be perfect for your size and will look stunning!

ring11

Post # 5
736 posts
Busy bee

It won’t look tiny, really. it will look great, especially with the halo because it will add more finger coverage.

Post # 6
5564 posts
Bee Keeper

Stop looking at the monsters posted on the Bee and it won’t look small at ALL I promise!  That’s going to be one gorgeous hefty ring bling!!

Post # 7
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I have a similar ring on a size 7 finger. 

1.14ct F VS1 (6.18×6.3 dimensions) and a 1.8mm band

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2017

lapram:  I’m a size 6.. And mine is a 1.53 solitaire and it looks great.. I’ll post pics to follow.. Considering you have the halo, yours will loos the same if not larger than mine.. Don’t worry ! It will be perfect!

Post # 13
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

lapram:  that will be the longest wait ever lol. I had my ring custom made and it was nearly 2 months after initial CADs. My Fiance took his time looking for the right diamond. At first I wanted a round but the cushions grew on me. You will love it! So excited for you.

Pics of my ring below :).

Post # 14
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Here’s my slightly bigger ring on my size 7 finger. My stone is a cushion, 1.5 carats. the twisted shank and the wedding band make it look a bit bigger but yours will be a great size!

The topic ‘1.3 carat cushion ering on 6.5 finger’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors