(1.5 year update) Finding out my fiance was a pedophile

posted 1 year ago in Emotional
Post # 2
890 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I didn’t read your first post, but I just wanted to comment on how brave and strong you are! You seem to have handled things amazingly for getting such shocking news, and you should be very proud of how you were able to continue forward with your life. It sounds like you’re doing well now, and I’m so happy to hear it’s all working out for you!

Post # 3
Hostess
8681 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

dachmomma :  Wow, how amazingly strong you are (although I am sure you don’t feel it sometimes). It sounds like you did everything within your power to do the right thing and I am so pleased life is moving on in a positive direction for you. 

Post # 4
977 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2019 - City, State

I just went back and read your initial post. You are so strong.

Post # 5
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

You’ve been through Hell and back. I read your thread and you’re amazingly strong and did all the right things. I’m glad to hear that you have people to lean on, and, from the sounds of it, an incredibly supportive partner. 

Post # 6
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

What a horrible experience. I’m so glad you had so many people in your corner ready to help out, and that you’ve made it through stronger and wiser. May all your future relationships be much smoother sailing <3

Post # 7
573 posts
Busy bee

Well I just read your other thread and I have to say, I’m very glad that you have a great support system and that you’ve overcome this ordeal. Wishing you all the best!!

Post # 8
3526 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2021

Oh wow.

I am so sorry you have been through something so awful! I’m glad that you have so many good people in your life helping you get through. You are so strong and so resilient! Be proud!

Post # 9
7811 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

I remember your story. Thank you for the update. I’m glad you’ve met someone.

Post # 10
11616 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

dachmomma :  you are a heroine, girl. You did all of the right things for the right reasons.

I’m so glad you found happiness! The world needs more people like you. 

Post # 11
258 posts
Helper bee

I’ve been thinking about you since I’ve read your first post. You’re incredibly brave and strong. Sending you hugs <3

Post # 12
746 posts
Busy bee

Look at you! I’m so glad you made it out and are healing.

It sickens me that he is not rotting in a jail cell though, I can’t believe there was nothing they could do. 

Post # 13
Hostess
3167 posts
Sugar bee

I’m so glad to read your update. You did everything right. Its amazing your co workers and boss were so supportive of you, and I’m glad he lost his job. Although he wasn’t ultimately prosecuted by the police, I would be shocked if he wasn’t on some sort of watch list now. 

Im also very happy to hear you’ve found someone who seems very special, and understanding. 

Post # 14
584 posts
Busy bee

dachmomma :  I’m glad you came back and let us all know that your ok. Your a strong woman. 

I clicked on your name and only 4 links came up, nothing like what you are suggesting. Can you fill me in or post a link?

Post # 15
125 posts
Blushing bee

I’m so glad things have worked out for you. You absolutely did the right thing, and acted with admirability. Not everyone would have done.

Even though he got away with it (this time), know that if he ever gets caught again, the police report you filed will be there and waiting, demonstrating a pattern of behaviour.

If you don’t mind me asking, and feel free not to answer, is there anything he did/said that didn’t seem strange at the time, but in retrospect makes sense or seems off knowing what you now know?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors